1,541 results
All reviews small luxury hotel market square lovely hotel sea view five star hotel breakfast is served room was large excellent location great room breakfast room lobby bar an upgrade central location superior room ferry terminal visit helsinki breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayed at the Haven for the third time - this time with family - and it definitely is the best hotel in Helsinki. It was my daughter's first time there and she was thoroughly impressed - and she has been to quite a few 5 star hotels around the world. I, on the other hand, was a little bit disappointed with our room this time. The room was a strange shape, long and narrow with the bathroom at the back of the room, and with the extra bed (sofa bed) made, there was not much room to move around. The cleaner must have had an off day as the shelves were all very dusty - not just a day's worth, and I am not one to run my finger over things - this was a very visible thick layer.

Other than that, we had the most perfect stay. The bar downstairs is so atmospheric and the breakfast is the best any of us have ever had in a hotel in Finland. My personal favourites are the fresh berries, prawn Skagen and the beautiful cold smoked white fish they serve. Love, love, love the breakfast rooms as well - such a lovely ambience to enjoy a relaxing breakfast. My daughter has never polished off more food at one sitting than at the Haven! : )

We will definitely return - Hotel Haven is very special.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We loved our time at this hotel. We stayed for 2 nights, traveled to Estonia and came back for 8 more nights. The staff was extremely accommodating! We are a family of 4 and the hotel did everything to ensure that we were comfortable. We also met friends there and the hotel made sure that our rooms were close together. The location is fabulous, right by the water and market, close to the downtown. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. The gym was perfect and we really enjoyed breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 615amyv
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Great location, Great staff, comfortable rooms, breakfast really good, close to restaurants - absolutely perfect place to stay in Helsinki! I would recommend this hotel whether for business of pleasure

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulikon
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The bed was big and comfortable, room was also bigger than usual, with nice design and spotlessly clean. Bathroom was absolutely beautiful spacious an full of light. Breakfast was very generous.
The staff was helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ekodusaar
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Check in was easy, staff was friendly. Great sized rooms, good tv channel selection, nice bathroom. Bar was great. Breakfast was amazing.

I left my iPad in my room when I checked out. Staff did a great job at finding and holding it until I returned. Big thanks for that.

Date of stay: February 2018