Open today: 11:00 - 15:00

Reviewed 3 December 2019
ahawaii2017
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Impressive place

It was really exciting to meet the husky dogs. They are really friendly dogs with a touch of wild... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2020
Paola E
Helsinki, Finland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rovaniemi
from US$211.24
from US$129.81
from US$175.83
from US$76.71
More Info
All reviews sled ride friendly dogs santa claus village per adult pet huskies hugging sleigh thrill euro winter gloves child
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely talk done by Kammi about the Huskys and the park. He was very knowledgeable and was able to ask any question that was asked.
We walked around the park and could see how happy the dogs were and they just loved to do the sleigh rides. Really worth going to see.

3  Thank charme6
Reviewed 3 December 2019

My family (2 adults, a 1 year old, and a 4 year old) enjoyed playing with the dogs here. It was €20 to enter the park for all of us. You can choose to take a sled ride for different lengths as well. We decided to take a 500 meter ride. It was €30 per adult, €15 for our 4 year old, and our 1 year old was free. There was a place to go sit by the fire which was nice since it was -9 degrees Celsius outside. The staff was very friendly and told us that the dogs love to steal gloves especially from kids. The dogs were very friendly. We went at opening. There was a small line to enter but no line for the sled ride. It was an overall great experience.

3  Thank ahawaii2017
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

We loved it. Dog sledding was so much fun. Wish we had our little cairnoodle pup with us because he would get crazy happy in this place. They have kotas within that lets people warm up near a fire while having warm glogi, and always those delicious cookies. Or just turn on social media. And The huskies - such beautiful animals.

2  Thank epcab
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

I visited Rovaniemi for the first time and was really excited to visit the husky park because I'm a huge dog lover. I was not disappointed at all!! The staff was really friendly, helpful and fluent in English (which was a great relief after a terrible experience with trying to order an airport taxi). I sadly didn't have the time to stay for the tour of the place or anything else, but I still got the chance to pet many of the lovely huskies there. There was also a cottage with a cozy fireplace and cookies in the middle of the park, so I could warm myself up afterwards. I would highly recommend visiting the park as it is truly a unique experience and really exciting for every husky lover out there.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank ctscand
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I visited this park in October. I was born in Rovaniemi, lived there for about 10 years and visited the city many many times, but this was the first time I visited this place. Lovely huskies, they really like gentle scratching and hugging. Also, very nice personnel answering to my questions about the huskies and telling interesting facts even without asking. Hope to return here in winter and take a real sled ride by the huskies!!!

Date of experience: October 2019