Open today: 11:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
Great experience

My family (2 adults, a 1 year old, and a 4 year old) enjoyed playing with the dogs here. It was €20... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2019
ahawaii2017
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Impressive place

It was really exciting to meet the husky dogs. They are really friendly dogs with a touch of wild... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2020
Paola E
Helsinki, Finland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rovaniemi
from US$216.56
from US$133.08
from US$180.26
from US$78.64
More Info
All reviews sled ride friendly dogs santa claus village per adult pet huskies hugging sleigh thrill euro winter gloves child
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

I visited Rovaniemi for the first time and was really excited to visit the husky park because I'm a huge dog lover. I was not disappointed at all!! The staff was really friendly, helpful and fluent in English (which was a great relief after a terrible experience with trying to order an airport taxi). I sadly didn't have the time to stay for the tour of the place or anything else, but I still got the chance to pet many of the lovely huskies there. There was also a cottage with a cozy fireplace and cookies in the middle of the park, so I could warm myself up afterwards. I would highly recommend visiting the park as it is truly a unique experience and really exciting for every husky lover out there.

2  Thank ctscand
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I visited this park in October. I was born in Rovaniemi, lived there for about 10 years and visited the city many many times, but this was the first time I visited this place. Lovely huskies, they really like gentle scratching and hugging. Also, very nice personnel answering to my questions about the huskies and telling interesting facts even without asking. Hope to return here in winter and take a real sled ride by the huskies!!!

3  Thank Jukka V
Reviewed 13 October 2019

The Husky Park is a great place to get acquainted with these gorgeous dogs.You have an opportunity to interact with them and go on a sledge ride with the dogs. It is a great experience and one for both young & old. The ride with the dogs is quite an experience and you can choose between 2 options.

4  Thank Sherine R
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

The dogs were all so friendly. We had a nice orientation and facts about the dogs first. You can pet.them even when they are in cages. I learned alot about huskies.

3  Thank DokGrey
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

It was a great experience to see the huskys. The huskys seems to be happy dogs and well cared. The staff was also very friendly.

Date of experience: June 2019