From Rovaniemi: Day Tour Hiking to Auttiköngäs Falls

Book in advance
from
US$129.61
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Auttikongas
from US$194.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Loved every bit of our picnic in the trails. Quiet, scenic, absolutely stunning forests. Well marked trails!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place to see absolutely !! I was in winter it pas a lot of snow and ice. Everything was beautiful !!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Nathalie S
Reviewed 24 August 2017

One of the best place around Rovaniemi, just one hour drive, 80 km on south east direction. Beautiful river and waterfalls. Very nice and easy trail around, 3,5 km, 1- 1.5 hours. Excellent for a half day trip.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank JordanZG
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend visiting Auttiköngäs! Wonderful walk, scenery, small forestry museum and cafe. We even saw beavers at the base of the waterfall.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2016

We hike the Autikongas on a warm sunny day in August. The terrain was interesting and the hike was fun, with lots of steps, a suspension bridge and a tunturi. I am not the most athletic person, but I took my time and remember it as one of my favorite events in Finland.

Date of experience: August 2016