Lowest prices for your stay
US$153
US$151
Destinia.com
US$146
PricelineUS$151
travelup.comUS$169
TraveluroUS$157
All reviews rooftop terrace tui rep northern lights surprise menu already planning our next visit no lift ski slopes in december amazing restaurant santa visit close to nature vegetarian options perfect hotel sitting area family holiday magical place hotel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

The hotel room was so super cozy and we loved the in room sauna. Dinner and breakfast both had a great selection. The staff and the hotel went out of their way to accommodate and assist when the tour operator we travelled with never bothered to communicate anything to us. I will most definitely visit the hotel again it’s a small piece of tranquil heaven.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 112sandraq
Reviewed 31 August 2021

The best staff I've ever encountered, I felt like my every need was taken care of. I was there to organize a wedding (made of honor) and the staff made everything so much easier, I cannot recommend this place enough. Stayed three nights. Clean, cozy room. Excellent breakfast and food in the restaurant. Simply couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank LiisaH99
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We stayed for 6 nights. We had a comfortable room with sauna and view towards the forest. The trees grow close to the window, so you can't see wide and far, but you can see beautiful trees with snow cover (in winter). Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception and in the restaurant. If not fully booked you can extend your stay on the check-out day with 10 euros / hour (after 12 pm) which is great, if you happen to have a late evening train / flight. A high quality breakfast - as always in Lapland hotels. The restaurant has a surprise menu on Friday's and Saturday's, which is excellent. The bistro menu on weekdays is also good. Winter walk and skiing tracks start right at the front of the hotel.
Hand sanitizers and masks were widely available in the restaurant as well as in the hotel lobby.
We had a wonderful holiday week in Rovaniemi and Sky Ounasvaara. Check our video on Rovaniemi from Youtube: Susa and Masa around the world.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank SusaMasa
Sky Staff, Muu at Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you for the great review! Great to hear you enjoyed you stay with us here at Ounasvaara!
A warm welcome back!

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We had only one night in here, but our stay was perfect in all ways. We had a room with sauna, it was maybe about 170€ a night, and I think it was really good price for room that was trendy and cozy and had a sauna with glass wall so you could see straight to outside's snowy views. What a perfect way to end and start a day with sauna. Breakfast was delicious and had many unique options, not your average bacon and eggs that you have in all other hotels - I am vegetarian so I was happy to see so many options for me too. There wasnt many quests besides us so we had very peacefull stay, which maybe made our stay so perfect. The downstairs bar is very cozy with a fireplace and nice views. We also went for a walk to the Ounasvaara top, and it was also perfect and so peacefull. We had a dinner in the hotel restaurant, and the food was ok, I only hope to see some more vegetarian options in the menu. There were no starters for vegetarians, and I asked if a starter plate that had meat, fish and cheese could be replaced so that there were a little less meat and bit more vegetarian options (as we were thinking to share the plate with my husband as he eats meat/fish), but the waitress just said no, withouth even asking from the kitchen, and I thought why couldnt they maybe just double the amount of cheese.. but otherwise the food was ok. But the hotel was perfect, and I hope to visit there soon again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RoosaSa
Sky Staff, Muu at Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Best regards, Sky staff

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Cosy rebuilt rooms, very servicemind staff. Best breakfast ever: good looking set up, good selection for vegetarist + nice forest view around.
Dog rooms are good location , near by side entrance, easy in/out

Date of stay: January 2021
Sky Staff, Muu at Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Thank you very much for the nice review! Great to hear you had a successful and enjoyable stay.
Do visit us again!