The most beautiful stay.
-restaurant has incredible views
-tucked away so it feels magical
-fires in reception
- decent food (always well presented)
-a bar in reception
- lots of sledging opportunities just outside the door
-friendly and helpful staff
-bar snacks available if it’s outside food times.
-tea/coffee and fridge facilities in room.
-the hotel is tucked away so it’s expensive to get into town if you need anything
- no evening entertainment. However, the sledging in the dark is amazing!
- no housekeeping at all. I thought they might empty bins but noooppppeeee.
-there are no sledges to borrow! Please bring your own. Bum boards are great and can be easily put in your case.
- no milk in room and they charged me for asking for some for tea in my room.
-stifling hot rooms! Bring cool pjs- trust me on this one!
-no drying rooms for your gear but our sauna and radiators did the the job!
This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful location. The trees just make it magical.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking