Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Trip.com
US$71
PricelineUS$72
TravelocityUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Apart from the rather big and well-equipped rooms, the staff of the hostel is simply amazing! Very kind and trying their best to make your stay as good as possible. They also provide you with very honest tips for activities in the nearby area. As I had to leave very early in the morning, they offered me to prepare a small breakfast box for take-away which was one of its kind - maybe one of the best things I've ever got for take-away! Additionally, it was completely plastic-free. Another big plus! I would definitely recommend this accomodation.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2020

Stayed in a 10 pax dorm during low season ( end Sep) , only few of us in the dorm. Comfy bed and duvet. They have the lockers at the entrance to the room instead of next to bed, which is a better arrangement, there are rooms for big luggage. There is a shared kitchen and lounge at the same floor, with all cooking utensils that you need. Shared Bathroom are spacious, unlike bathroom that I had seen in other hostels. There are few supermarkets and restaurant within walking distance, and also bus stop for buses heading Santa Village.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed in a double room. Really good breakfast, comfy beds, good sauna (available one hour per day), nice staff. Can't go wrong - stay here. Only thing is there is no tea or coffee in the room, so buy some from the supermarket and use the kitchen for the hot water

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hostelcafekoti, Reception at Hostel Cafe Koti, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Thank your for your review! It´s so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and also offered a useful tip for the future guests. The common kitchen is indeed very practical for all the guests to use!
Hope to have you back some day :)

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

It was really good, and I think the cheapest hostel in the center. It's really clean, the staff is really nice and helpful. I was in a dorm with others, and it was calm, and not so noisy at all. The sauna is cool too. I enjoyed my stay there.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for two nights. The hostel was great. The room was large and very nicely decorated, it was very clean. It was located in the centre of town. Breakfast was great, delicious food and lots of choice. We also ate lunch there which was good value. The staff were very friendly and helpful, giving local advice regarding taxi fares etc. We were able to lock our luggage away on the last day for as long as we wished which was helpful. We would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple