All reviews tree house front row santa park northern lights pine trees bluetooth speaker floor to ceiling huge glass incredible hotel sledding hill luxury accommodation main building our honeymoon heated floors bucket list coffee machine both breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Staff prior and on arrival, very helpful. Beautiful reception, great lighting, warm and inviting. Staff took us by buggy to our lodges, x2 interconnecting.. gorgeous little places with upstairs little single bed areas, with sliding doors for kids (lots of fun had) underfloor heating in the bathrooms. Stunning snowing tree views from the floor to ceiling walls. Sledges outside for kids to play in the snow. Don’t even want to type this because its not a negative at all but the rooms are just a studio. Will book the Glasshouse next time, it’s their bigger room for family’s. J

Room tip: Individual cabins 2 by 2. Glasshouse is for 4.
1  Thank carobert
ArcticTreeHouse, other at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear carobert,

Thank you for sharing your stay with us on TripAdvisor, and I am very pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly!

The nestlike beds are definitely a favorite of the kids, having their own private treehouse within a treehouse, and get to have their own little hideaway nest. Even the adults often debate who gets to stay in their own privacy. It's wonderful to hear you have enjoyed the whole experience, and got try our sledge hill as well, but I am especially thrilled to hear our team has been able to make your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Hope to see you soon again, and enjoy the GlassHouses with their private sauna and beautiful sundeck!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Simply a majestic place to visit, the service and kindness has been a pleasure and there is so much to see. If you do stay at the Arctic Treehouse do take the walk to Santa Clause Village, long as the weather is good, takes about 30mins to get there which has some wonderful views. Our treehouse is the perfect spot to unwind and soak up a busy holiday travel. We sure to come back in the near future.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArcticTreeHouse, Hotel Manager at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Frank H,

how wonderful to see your lovely review of your stay with us at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel!

What strikes me the most in your comments is to hear our service has left a memorable experience with you, and this is what we strive for in our service culture. We are looking to redefine lappish hospitality with the kindness and easy-to-approach highend service.

I will sure to share your comments with my team, and thank you again for taking the time to share your stay with us.

I do hope to see you soon again here at the Arctic Circle!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I booked the Tree House for EUR 715 a night for our 10 year wedding Anniversary, you would expect very high end but it turns out to be part of Santa Land
We arrived to the main entrance which is a mix between a restaurant, bar and lounge room. We had to ask the lady behind the bar twice if we could check in.
The suites are nice, however when it’s advertised that you will look out to the forest in full view of the northern lights - all you can see is the tree house in from and all the street lights, you would have more chance of seeing Santa fly over.
There is better value for money out there we stayed in Rovaniemi for EUR 250 and it was much better.

If places like this want to charge high end prices - they should deliver on that!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank rachaelh646

Dear Rachael H,

thank you for sharing your stay with us on TripAdvisor, and I am terribly sorry to hear your stay has been beyond expectations.

We do our best to attend to all of our guests as promptly as possible, and my sincerest apologies we have not been able to attend you with the time you would have deserved.
Our suites have been designed so that you would have the least possible light pollution in order to maximize the visibility of the northern lights, as well as the view is towards the northern sky from all of our suites, therefore I am sad to hear you have felt unable to see the unlimited sky. It's however nice to see you have found our suites nice, and enjoyed the design of them.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and I wish you a wonderful and prosperous year 2018!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The environment is very nice and beautiful. The Santa Park is very near to this hotel. You need to walk around 5 - 8 mins only.

The service is good. They will bring your lagugaues to your room. The room is very clean.

They can be improved small things and they are the check-in and restaurant service. We need 45min for the check-in. The co-ordination of restaurant can be improved.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ArcticTreeHouse, Hotel Manager at Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Ho L,

thank you sharing your stay with us on TripAdvisor, and for choosing us for as your home in Rovaniemi!

I am thrilled to hear you've enjoyed your stay here in the arctic surroundings, and especially happy to hear you have found our service good. I am however sorry to hear that your arrival experience has taken such a long time, and it is definitely not up to our usual standards, and I am terribly sorry for the long wait.
SantaPark is indeed just a corner away from the main building, and truly a magical home cavern of Santa.

We hope to see you soon again here at the Arctic Circle!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Think of Center parks in the snow, not high end hotel or you will be bitterly disappointed. I love Center parks but when you are paying £800+ per night you expect more. The location is also disappointing in the wilderness yes but overlooking and hearing noise from the main road. The food : breakfast is a buffet with limited choice, scrambled eggs have been sitting for some time, no choice of freshly cooked food. Evening meal: one poor waiter is running around trying to keep people happy, it’s vastly understaffed, food left waiting with the chefs calling service for 10mins. We ordered 2 burgers, chicken and a sandwich it took 1.5hrs and I chased them twice, my wife’s burger was raw in the middle and my chicken over-cooked. Food I would also argue is not child orientated.....a fussy eater would struggle. We ate out for the last night and at lunch. Overall we had a wonderful family fun holiday but would never recommend this hotel to anyone, Gordon Ramsey would have a field day

2  Thank ashleyl519