Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
SAVE US$16
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Hotels.comUS$143
PricelineUS$159
All reviews husky ride sauna and jacuzzi northern lights breakfast and dinner ice karting every morning fantastic experience fantastic night reindeer sleigh glass roof winter wonderland snow shoes the hotel offers cross country skiing amazing pictures double bed airport transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

When you find a place where beauty, peace, kindness and great service collide, you should stay and leave the rest of the world outside. We stayed for one night in this lovely place, had the best dinner and breakfast during our one week trip around Lapland and enjoyed the fantastic Aurora Borealis from our bed. The service was so professional and pure. If you have a chance to stay here, do not hesitate.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic 3-night getaway in Aurora Village; very friendly staff, nice and cozy igloo cabins and great food which was an extra surprice. Hiking, fatbiking, sauna and beautiful foliage in Finnish Lappi!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

I have traveled the world and this trip was the most AMAZING place I have ever been.
We used the Aurora Zone to set up our whole trip and it was definitely worth every penny.

We were lucky enough to see the northern lights every night we were there from our room AND all the night excursions.

Tips. Bring MITTENS. I did not believe that gloves would not protect me as well but I sure was wishing I had them 15 minutes into cross country skiing.
They give you EVERYTHING you need so don’t overpack with clothes.

My partner and I make it a point to never go back to the same hotel,but I have been begging to go back since we left. You will NOT regret this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 741mariela
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

I visited Aurora Village in March 2020. I checked in with ease but when I arrived at my cabin, it wasn’t clean. They immediately cleaned it and apologized for the delay. After that hiccup, the adventure started.

We loved the cabin with its heated glass windows in the “bedroom” and it individual full shower and restroom. The cabin was the right amount of space and the village was cozy and quaint.

Our guide Wellu was the best. We snowmobile, ice-fished and hunted for the Aurora in a covered sleigh with him. He took the most beautiful pictures and allowed us access to the link to download them. He taught us a lot. But we also fed the reindeers and enjoyed the sauna. Most of all, we did a Extreme Husky sleigh ride with lunch.

We truly enjoyed our trip although the Europe ban was put into motion during our stay. Fortunately, we did not have to cut our trip short for the Village was not giving us refunds for the activities we reserved. So be careful of that fact.

We enjoyed a trip of a lifetime at Aurora Village Ivalo and I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

An experience to say the least unique, we slept in the igloos with a splendid view of the northern lights over our heads, lying in the bed in the heat and with a cup of tea. We felt the emotion of running on ice with the GoKart, a lot km and km traveled in the middle of nowhere with snowmobiles, bathed in the icy water, lit the fire under the stars to warm us ... what to say ... we did not miss anything. The place is close to the airport, very clean, welcoming, the staff makes you feel at home.

A proper thanks goes to Juha, the owner, people like him are more unique than rare. thanks for the wonderful experience.

Date of stay: February 2020