Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lake view stayed here for nights salmon soup northern lights business trip basic utensils ivalo airport souvenir shop excellent location the bus every evening white fish winter holiday book activities private sauna separate building buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Good access. Even though there is no airport shuttle now due to the current COVID19 situation, there were a few public bus until the hotel from the bus stop near the Ivalo airport (30 min walk from the airport) or from Ivalo city center. Good breakfast. Good location for aurora hunting.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

The hotel from outside looks not very exceptional, but all is inside. The room with the lake view and sauna was adorable. We did not wanted to leave. All in the room was just in place and nothing was missing, tea, coffee, WiFi, all amenities, etc. No complaints. The personnel is amazing, super friendly and helpful. We had many questions and got much more answers and attention. The restaurant in the hotel deserves separate mentioning. It was just outstanding. Dinner from local food (white fish and reindeer, plus desert) was just piece of diamonds in our plates: both in taste and view. It is highly highly recommended to try.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Really flexible and good customer service even though we were late from summer evening service time. We got seaplane place right front of resort, so excellent place for aviatiors as well! Thank you Visit Inari!

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2020

I visited Inari early March 2020 and chose Hotel Inari because of both price and location. I wanted to stay in Inari Village, with the Sámi Parliament (Sajos), the Sámi Museum (Siida), and grocery stores - a real town, if small, and center of Finnish Sámi culture. Hotel Inari was convenient to all these places. I stayed in the building behind the main building. It was a short walk across the parking area to the main building and restaurant. I ate at the hotel morning and evening, but there are also other places to eat in town. The hotel’s buffet breakfast had everything I usually eat; I had the same meal every evening, (good salmon soup and rye bread), so can’t comment generally on the menu. Staff were all very pleasant, and I met many interesting guests. The one thing I did miss was a lift. It was slow going hefting my luggage up and down the stairs (but the lake view from my room was worth the climb). My good-sized room was clean, the bathroom was updated, and I had a sauna. Wifi worked well.

Hotel Inari is the same company as the terrific next-door outfitter, and you can book activities through the hotel or over at the shop. The hotel is on the lake shore, so it was only a short walk to ski with skis rented at the outfitter; and I also booked various excursions and activities for every day.

As I didn’t want a car, I took the shuttle from/to the airport in Ivalo. (Easy. I booked ahead.) I walked everywhere in town. Even though snow-covered, sidewalks were wide and walkable, taking the usual winter precautions.

Room tip: Ask for a lake view at booking; be sure to book room with sauna if desired, rather than take a chance.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

From flight, to accommodation, service .....to weather everything went very well. Our long WE spent @ the Inari hotel was perfect. We even managed to see the famous Nordic Lights from the window of our room!

Date of stay: January 2020