Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the river walking trails sami museum aurora hunting tour main building hotel is fantastic traditional style cultural center the bus hotel is located suspension bridge rooms are small hope to return would highly recommend this hotel great idea frozen lake new building
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed in Inarin Kultahovi for 3 nights enjoying of the great athmosphere and nature by the river, hiking to the hills And picking cloudberries. The dinners were... kind of art, maybe best I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HessuR
Reviewed 5 April 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed the older traditional style of the main building, in a delightful setting beside the river. The hotel is in easy walking distance of the Sami Centre and the central part of the village. The room was very comfortable and the service was friendly, welcoming and excellent.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Duncan B
Reviewed 2 February 2020

I had a very comfortable five nights here and was really glad I'd picked this hotel. I had a room in the riverview building with my own sauna (such a luxury!) which was warm and cosy and a nice place to crash and relax and warm up after being out in the snow. The staff were friendly and helpful.

It was nice being slightly out of the centre of Inari but close enough to walk to the museum or the few shops and restaurants in the village - even in the cold it's less than 10 minutes to anything.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

The location of this hotel is fantastic, you feel like you are in the middle of the wilderness, but only a short walk to the other hotels and shop. It is a great spot to see the Aurora and the in-room TV is such a great idea for letting you know when to rug up and run outside. The staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful. The rooms are warm, well appointed and were cosy to escape the minus 16 degree temperature outside. Would highly recommend this hotel for a non-commercial Lappish experience and hope to return one day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Great hotel. 5 minute walk to town(not a very big town) 5 minute walk to saami museum ( great museum) Service was great and staff very helpful. Even arranged for the bus to pick me up from the hotel rather than have to lug my luggage with me. Organised my snowmobile excursion for me which was handy. Overall I would recommend This hotel. I had the lake view which was nice to look at.

Date of stay: November 2019