Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$102
View deal
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
Agoda.comUS$102
TripadvisorUS$102
Hotels.com
All reviews nice stay northern lights frozen lake couch cottage kitchenette wifi winter sauna aurora lapland
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Our Panorama Lakeview Cabin # 52 with 2 large windows at eye level and 2 triangular windows on top (no curtain) faces Lake Inari (north direction) so will be able to get a good view of the Northern Lights (the only reason we went to Inari village)but it was snowing on both nights we were there (March 17 & 18) . The cabin, located away from the main road, was very quiet.
Our cabin was equipped with a kitchenette (an electric stove, a microwave oven, a kettle, plates, cups, cutleries and a sink) tea bags and coffee sachets and 2 twin beds was clean. We were required to take out any trash before checking out.
Because of the very low occupancy, the restaurant was closed and we had to walk 650 m (not 400 m as claimed by the hotel) along the main road to their HQ, Hotel Inari for our breakfast (good)
Check-out time was 11 am but we were allowed to extend our check-out to 2 pm. As our airport shuttle bus pick-up time was 5.30 pm and the reception closes at 5.00 pm, we dragged our luggage to Hotel Inari and waited for the bus there.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 911Steven21
Reviewed 17 March 2020

The main reason why I booked the Panorama Lakeview cabin rather than the cottage at the Village Hotel Inari is mainly because there includes a seating area with a fireplace for us to wait for the North Light during overnight and it was also my dream to use the stove during my life (It is the first time after I have reached 57 years of age to use the stove). But after I returned late at about 10:00p.m. on the first day there and starting our waiting for the North Light at the seating area, we found that we could not use the stove because there was no wood there. As the reception was closed at that time, therefore we could only use the normal heating there.
In the second day there, we have came out early and returned to the reception house before 2:30p.m., we asked the receptionist whether we could use the stove inside the cabin but he was mainly concentrated on his lunch and just sitting, talking and eating during the conversation with us and sometime talked with us without eye contact . I told him that there was no wood in the cabin for us to use the stove. And he spoke very loud to me for three times that are you sure there is no wood inside the cabin. At that moment, my wife went to the big stove there and showed him the wood we required. But he was still eating his food and no direct reply to our request and not looking to me. I was very anger but still very polite to ask for his name and after I asked for the second time, he finally told me that he is Martin and then I told my wife in Chinese to leave the reception house at once. During our leaving, he reacted quickly and told me that he will send someone to let me have the wood. We then stayed at the cabin, but there was still no one come to my house, then I send an email to them via booking.com at 4:53. After our lunch at the cabin and we went out at around 7:30p.m. and walked around there, we found there was light at the reception house and we came inside and asked Martin why no one came to our cabin. He confirmed that he has arranged his staff to send the wood to our cabin at about 4:00p.m. and then he was only talked with his staff over phone. Only upon our rude request for his joining us for checking on site, he joined us to the cabin and it was found that the wood was at the door side of entrance. During the walking there, Martin also asked us “Why you do not request for the wood in the first day?” It was a very very unhappy experience during the living there. Why we have to pay for much more for the much more very very bad service living there? It seems that they are not well prepared for the guest to use the stove there.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank liuchicheung
Reviewed 5 January 2020

We stayed for one night in one of the glass (Aurora Hut), overlooking the frozen lake.
Beautiful experience!
Intimate and well-kept atmosphere, Igloo super-equipped and with attention to the smallest details.
Warm and silent indoor environment.
Enjoy your breakfast.

we were lucky enough to be able to admire the starry sky and the play of Northern light!

Highly recommended, worth the asking price.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fl O R
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Nice little cottage by the lake. Stayed in cabin B. Sufficient for 4pax.2 single beds n a sofa bed. Room is newly furnished. Equipped with basic kitchen ware. Book a taxi from Ivalo to village. Nearby has Sale(supermart) n a small K-market. Walk to hotel Inari in the afternoon to have a wine and relax. There is another pizza bar nearby. Good season with Lots of aurora, can view it just outside cabin. WiFi is really weak. Better to have your own coverage. Nice stay!
Bought bus ticket to Rovaniemi. Bus top is opposite village reception - Little red hut.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

We arrived at night so an envelope wait for us to the special box with guidelines and the keys of the room.with -15 deg Celsiius the room was very hot.small with a kitchen and two single beds.clean and tidy as all rooms we booked in finland.exactly near to the central road with easy access .if we visit again for camping we will booked again.

Date of stay: January 2019