“Quality street food ”

Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We love Street Food. We believe in Craft Beer. We trust in Sports. We live for Comedy. WE ARE intro Social.
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Quality street food menu. Amazing iskenders. It's what I usually eat here. A few good options for also vegans and vegetarians (pescovegetarian myself). Nice starters. For dessert there are ice creams (like in so many places) and a couple other choices. I personally think there could be better dessert options, although I understand that it's not their main focus. Quite often you need to wait too long for the waitress to come to you. Scampi iskender in picture.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Was looking for an easy and tasty early dinner before the movie. Decided to go to Intro, where we hadn’t been at dinner before. Didn’t had a table reservation, there was plenty of room, so it didnt matter. I ordered ribs. Waiting time for food was Ok. Food was nicely arranged at tje plate. And there was plenty. Fries were excellent. Crisp and tasted good. Ribs were a bit dry for my liking, but meat was loose over the bones. Sauce was good. Sweet and thick. I was looking more smoke and chili, but if you don’t like too hot. I guess this is for you.
Service was excellent. Waitress had time to discuss with me about the food. I liked that a lot. Rare these days. 5 stars for her.
Might come back, but I will order something else next time

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank jep9090
Reviewed 25 December 2018

I went here to watch football (English Premier League), and was enticed by the interesting menu. I went for chicken ramen, which was delicious, filling, and reasonable value for Finland at €18. Beer selection also good.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Visited as part of a group of referee’s after a full active day. Hunger was high on the agenda. The place looked to be full but some smooth talking and charm managed to get us a table for four. Drinks came quickly and we were ready to order at the same time.
One of group was really picky with his food, no tomato, no pickle only raw onions etc. The waitress took it in her stride and nothing was too much trouble. Very bubbly, polite and professional in her service.
We ordered enough to feed perhaps 6 but it was all so good. Especially the Iskender kebabs. Fries with the cheddar sauce got demolished too quickly so we had to order more. Chicken wings were tasty but have been around for so long now that they didn’t outshine the other dishes.
Two of our group had been here the night before. And if it was open on the sunday we would have come back again.
Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Fantastic meal: RIBS.......and to drink; good variety of wines and very special beers from local to foreign brands, you must try these !

Date of visit: August 2018