This is the 2nd time we came here for a weekend break. As before, the spa is wonderfully relaxing and calm, as children are not allowed. The only problem, was that not all adults seem able to read the signs asking for quietness, or they chose to ignore these.
+ Nice to be able to participate in some of the yoga sessions, which are included in the price.
+ Food, as well, was very good and eating in the restaurant is a delight. The breakfast has a very good choice, even for Swedish standards. it's more likea brunch.
+ Location is good right in the centre of Varberg, and still our room was very quiet.
- Different styles of the rooms. Be sure you pick one which is according to your taste. Otherwise, you'd may be disappointed.
- Adults insisting on speaking loud although there are signs to say people should keep quiet. I'd like the hotel to make more of an effor, so people are alerted to to this.
- Staff in the reception area and restaurant, did not seem to coordinate who does what. I waited in the restaurant quite some time before a staff member came and asked for a coffee. I was directed to reception area. I went to the reception, who directed me to the restaurant, so I went back to the restaurang - again.
- Check-in could improve. We arrvedi too early, and were asked to sit down, which we did. More guests arrived and they started to queue, but as they were not asked to sit down and wait, we ended up being the last, as we had sat down.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Varbergs Stadshotell & Asia Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.