All reviews free wifi hotel appears to be few minutes walk top floor parking place clean hotel the hotel staff relax area pleasant stay nice breakfast city centre bacon train station river jacuzzi nissan comfort
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is an ok hotel but it could be great, it's just getting old and you can notice it needs an upgrade. The room was small but big enough for my needs. There was no climate control so I had to sleep with the room too hot for my personal taste, I sleep better with a colder room. The location is very good, close to restaurants and bars. The staff is very nice and kind. The staff is the reason I give it a 4 and not the 3 it actually deserved.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ciara M, Chef at Scandic Hallandia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Antonio,

Thank you for your feedback.
We just finished renovating a part of the hotel, we have 40 rooms that are brand new, it was a pity that you did not stay in one of these. If you do come back we will be happy to place you in one of these. We do not have Air condition in the hotel, this is not normal in Sweden due to our mostly cold climate. This summer and beginning to autumn has been unusually warm. Step by step we are making upgrades in the hotel, but it is a big project and it takes time. I am very happy to hear that the staff was so friendly. I will let them know. Glad you enjoyed the surroundings and the location of the hotel too. I hope we can welcome you back soon again.

Kind Regards,
Ciara McGlinchey

Reviewed 20 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Ciara M, Front Office Manager at Scandic Hallandia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Very nice staff, excellent breakfast, large rooms and great bar with indoor as well as outdoor seating. Good access to public parking close to the hotel. An excellent city centre location close to everything. Will definitely return!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Ciara M, Front Office Manager at Scandic Hallandia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you so so much for your feedback.
I am so glad to hear that you hade a nice stay here and that you will return.
We will gladly welcome you back with open arms.
I wish you a pleasant day and hope to see you soon again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Walking distance from numerous restaurants, pubs and shops in city center and the Nissan river. Breakfast was included and had a nice selection cereals, fruits, eggs, meats and cheeses. Along with many beverage choices.

Hello Don,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I am so glad you hade a nice stay here in Halmstad and at our hotel.
I hope to see you soon again and wish you a pleasant day!

Best regars,

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about our stay. The food in the resturant and the fact that there were a bed for our dog waiting in our room. Excellent! Free wi-fi and great breakfast buffet.would highly recommend this hotel. Parking may be a problem but the hotel is located in the city centre.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I am so glad to read your warms words and to see that you had a nice stay here with us.
I will make sure that your kind feedback reaches the staff as well.
I wish you a pleasant day and hope to see you here again soon!

Best regards,