All reviews soap factory car museum stayed here scrambled eggs sitting area nice room stay there again sweden jacuzzi
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed here as we were attending a wedding here, stayed for 4 nights.
Room was lovely and clean (although we did find some tobacco under the bed). There were no tea making facilities in the room, but there was downstairs - which we could not work out as sometimes we were charged (not right if they don't put a kettle in your room) and sometimes we were not charged!
Breakfast was okay, nothing spectacular. Evening buffet was okay too, although payment for this was confusing and quite frankly made me angry. My husband went up to the bar and asked about paying and our room number was taken down to put on our bill, after the meal Hubby went off to chat to someone, I got up to leave and was approached by a member of staff who shouted at me that I had not paid - i explained my husband had left details and pointed at the bar, and left. Then one of the staff went over to the mother of the groom (my husbands sister) and was told 3 people had walked out and not paid! So we went back and explained again. But that wasn't the last of it, we went to reception on the last night to pay anything we owed and guess what - again we were accused! so we got receipt from them and thought that was it......oh no it wasn't - as i handed in keys at 4am on our leaving day, the receptionist said.... you haven't paid for your buffet!!!! YES I HAVE I HAVE A RECEIPT TO PROVE IT!!!!! Grrrrrrr
would I stay there again...NO! Reception staff were miserable and unhelpful (although we did find the older lady with blond curly hair helpful) i had to go to reception for a toilet roll and was treated like i was going to steal it - even question about what i was going to do with it! I told the man, i need to wipe my bum with it as theres nothing worse than running out in the middle of a job!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
sunlighthotel2016, Kundansvarig at Sunlight Hotel Conference & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear,

Thank you so much for your review. You have some really good points that we are taking seriously.

All yours/
Team Sunlight

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place turned out to be a total gem. It was extremely affordable (especially by European standards). The gym is MASSIVE -all three rooms. They also have a large swimming pool and spa. The breakfast and lunch selections are good. They had non dairy milks available and went out of their way to assist us when necessary. Highly recommended for a stay in Nyökoping.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
sunlighthotel2016, Kundansvarig at Sunlight Hotel Conference & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We only stayed overnight as layover from Skavasta airport on our way to Stockholm. This review is only meant for the room, breakfast and hotel lobby. We did not get a chance to use the hotel's spa facilities.
Room was a good size with a small (not separated though) sitting area. Also liked that the floors were hardwood and not carpet). The bathroom was very small and it had one of those showers that wasn't separated so when you take a shower... the bathroom floor gets wet. Breakfast had a good selection of scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, assorted cold cuts, granola, cereal, fruits. The hotel is also within walking distance to the Nykoping Central Train station, which was a big plus for us.

Stayed: May 2017
SarahWard80, Receptionschef at Sunlight Hotel Conference & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Best Regards Team Sunlight

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Writing this during our stay...part holiday part business.
So impressed by our greeting by receptionist and barman - we arrived about midnight and were able to settle in with a late night tipple at the bar.
Although our superior twin was a good room, my hubby and I asked to change rooms for a double bed and this was kindly arranged very quickly and we are delighted with our room which is very comfortable as we are staying a further five nights and even better as it has a king size bed!
Breakfast was a real delight with everything you could wish for. We thought the scrambled eggs were particularly good and great to see all the different types of bread. I enjoyed using the press to make my own orange juice!
Amazingly, on the walk to our room there are a host of gorgeous vintage motor cars to look at which was a great surprise!
The reception rooms are very comfortable and the decor is quite unique.
Overall, I can see our stay here will be very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Floor 3 King Room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
SarahWard80, Chef at Sunlight Hotel Conference & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you so much for Lovely Words. We really appreciate to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Best Regards Sarah Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The hotel is located in a former textile factory and it breathes an industrial atmosphere. Nevertheless the staff is friendly, the sitting area and the breakfast room are cosy and the rooms have a bed made in heaven. We didn't had the time to check the wellness area.
Breakfast was very complete with fresh orange juice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
SarahWard80, Receptionschef at Sunlight Hotel Conference & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for kind Words. Glad you liked our new beds.
Best Regards Sarah