See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

As a family with 3 young kids it's important for us to have something fun to do with the little ones.
This hotels offers it all. There is always accessible lounge where you can play board games, read books or play air-hockey while you drink your coffee or tea and snack on biscotti.
There is a lovely pool (27 °C) for the kids to swim, jump and play or a sauna where you can just relax.
Once you had enough of that, you can play billiard, table tennis and other games in a huge playroom next to the pool.
The hotel is located in a little forest that gives you the possibility of going for a walk.
The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly. The kids even got huge welcome gift each! Well definitely coming back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We (4 persons family) landed with Ryanair late night so we have decided to stay one night around Skavsta. I had booked this hotel several weeks before through booking.com.

At our arrival (almost midnight) we had the first "surprise". They were not able to find my reservation. I have to underline that I called them some days before to check whether everything was fine.
Eventually (even if they did not find the reservation), the receptionist gave us our room key.
Extra-tired children and quite disappointed parents.
We opened the door and...second "surprise"! 3 beds instead of 4...ok that was not really our lucky day!!!
Once again I talk to the receptionist and...what does she do???? She put a closed cot in the room and goes out without even saying a word....
I do not want to go on but how do you think we felt like?

I have to say that the following day we had a totally different service.
Furthermore I have to admit this is really a nice place to stay but...the welcome we got to this wonderful country was very bad!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

It was a pleasant stay in this hotel for 2 nights. Reason to come here was wedding close by.

The hotel is not central located, you need a 15 min walk into town.

Rooms features wifi, a big bathroom, all very clean. The beds were everything else than hard. As I have some back issues, this was not very well for me. But heard it's normal in Sweden.

The hotel features a small pool ( great for kids) and sauna and living room with billard and kicker. also there is a beautiful garden outside (with the the noise of the motorway ;-)

But there is as well some woods for going for a run, directly in front door of hotel.

Breakfast was good, a lot of choices good quality.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Free parking, free wifi, breakfast included. It's located in a forest area, but very close to a 4 lane highway - thought not visible from the highway. Best accessible by car as not so very central.

Breakfast was good enough, but I prefer the Thon hotel breakfasts which have a bit better selection.

It was described by a booking page a luxury, which I would not think of - more like mid range from my point of view.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2016

When we checked in the very nice person in the reception told us they had a problem with the booking system, and all kids were lost in their bookings. I checked my booking confirmation, and there the kids and the extra beds were visible. They were fully booked, and our room was too small for 4 people... what to do? The receptionist showed me the room, and I thought it was large enough, especially since our 4 year old could sleep in a small baby bed.

Very nice room, beautiful hotel, GREAT breakfast, nice facilities (pool area, air hockey, football game, pool table..) and especially the garden. Even after checking out we were allowed to stay there and relax. They have nice garden sofas and the kids loved to play in the small play hut, sandboxes and swings. The only remark was noise from the nearby highway, but during the night we didn't hear it, only sitting in the garden.

And was the room large enogh? Yes, it was, and we got 300 SEK dinner coupons because of their mistake. It's okay to make mistakes as long as you make them up!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family