“Breakfast”
Review of Noyna Cafe

Noyna Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Foulridge
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Description: We are a traditional Café serving all day breakfast, hot and cold food including rolls, toasties, paninis, jacket potatoes, chips with butchers burgers homemade pies as well as varying specials all reasonably priced. We also provide a selection of tea/coffee and homemade cake, tray bakes and scones. We are pet friendly and welcome all including walkers, cyclists, visitors to the area and locals.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Had the traditional breakfast which was excellent. My poached egg done to perfection, runny yolk cook white. Will be going back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Was feeling very cold & hungry as the heatwave was AWOL during my ride from Blackpool. Not been to this part of the country before & saw the cafe with a parking spot just outside so I could keep an eye on my bike. Friendly staff & a delicious sausage, mash & beans with a coffee at a very reasonable price.Will be back again, excellent cafe

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t be put off by the greasy spoon looks and dusty windowsill. Yes, the toilet could do with a bit of love, but the food is excellent. We both had paninis, which were well filled and came with a decent sized salad and portion of crisps. The pot of tea also came with hot water without asking and was a good flavour. We saw breakfasts going out, they looked very good too. Excellent value and street parking right outside the door. Free wi-fi.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We called in to Noyna Cafe for a late breakfast, after a prolonged wait at a hospital urgent care centre, having had nothing to eat. I was delighted to see a packed menu, almost too much to choose from! I had a "Hunter's Chicken" Panini, while my wife had a home-made pie with peas and gravy. Nothing over the top, but it was just what we needed at the time. I have been judging pies now for almost ten years, so my wife allowed me to try some of hers - and it was superb! At firs glance my Panini looked as though it might be a little dry, but absolutely not. Plenty of barbecue sauce and melted cheese, plus a generous helping of bacon wrapped around the chicken. I'd ordered chips, feeling really quite hungry, but I shouldn't have bothered! The Panini was enormous, and quite enough to sate my appetite. I'm glad I DID order chips though, because again they were delicious - perfectly cooked. We'll be going back without a doubt - there's SO much on that menu that we need to try!

1  Thank James-E-Wilson
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Love this little place, go there quite a bit and have coffee and cake, Vegetarian Panini and the amazing breakfast! Its seriously good value for money, really friendly atmosphere too. Brilliant!

1  Thank Mumnboy