“Honeymoon ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Laem Set
Price range: US$17 - US$300
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BEYOND THE SEA, the Siamese Brasserie, always welcomes you with the sense of familiarity and inviting atmosphere. Located in ShaSa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui serving authentic thai cuisine presented with a genteel western aesthetic style to deliver a flawless experience. In the early afternoon, the air is filled with the rich aromas of coffee. These give way to clinks of plates into full swing for the evening. Once the sun falls below the horizon into the night, you can share a great conversation with old friends while enjoying a drink from the premium list at the vintage bar.
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My husband & I were staying in a near by villa, walking distance. The restaurant is beautiful & peaceful overlooking the coast. We had our first cocktails & light dinner. The food was fantastic & so we're the drinks however $$$ but worth the visit! The best fried tofu I have ever had & my husband really enjoyed the seafood noodles. This is a napkin on the lap service so you do pay for it.

ShasaResortSamui, General Manager at BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear MishMatarazzo,

Thank you for your recent visit to Beyond the Sea, Siamese Brasserie and for your positive comment. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your meal here.

If you are traveling to our area again, please do not hesitate to call us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Beyond the Sea.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Beyond the Sea was one of our favorite placs to eat!! The last time we visted it just wasnt as good! To start the staff were pretty non attentive, half the time they didnt seem to be that bothered! The food was not to the stantard as to what we have received previously, espesailly the waygu - it didnt taste like waygu to us! all in all we were let down, but we will return as this could be and we are hoping a one off!! We love the setting and normally the whole scene including the service is brilliant

ShasaResortSamui, General Manager at BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear AmyAdamF,

First of all, thank you for your continuous support to Beyond the Sea.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed regarding the service you received on your recent visit. Please be assured, we do value all guest comments and I have reviewed the issues raised with our Food and Beverage Manager and our Chef. We will make sure that the service is improved as well as the food quality and that your next dining experience here is an enjoyable one.

Thanks again for your informative and supportive comments. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Shasa for a week. We had breakfast most days down here which was our favorite meal. The dinners were pretty decent. Room service did mess up our order once and brought us the wrong meal. When we told them they did bring the right entree up but still charged us for the one we never ordered. Might of been the lack of language but that is expected sometimes in a foreign country.

ShasaResortSamui, General Manager at BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Ryan T,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our restaurant, Beyond the Sea. We apologized for the misunderstanding and the mishandling of the rooom service. I will ensure to improve our service and avoid the same mistake.

Thanks again for your positive and informatice feedback. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Ok, this one appears to be in a stunning location, however as the night we went was very wet, it was virtually impossible to clearly see the restaurant outlook. Food is both Thai and Western and usually I'd avoid Western and prefer to always go for Thai, however for a starter I didn't find anything that totally grabbed my attention so had a Avocado and Tuna tartare. It was sensational. My fish as a main was from the Thai selection and was very good. My husband had a Thai curry for his main and the disappointing thing was that it had many, many of those horrid, bitter Thai pea eggplants in it. Why restaurants include these in any curry is beyond me as they are possibly the worst vegetable ever. Anyway apart from that, the service was good, price is up there for Thai and the serves are quite large I thought. Would love to see the place in daylight, so would go back for lunch and a drink.

Dear CJGurt,

Thank you for visiting Beyond the Sea, Siamese Brasserie. I am glad that you enjoyed the meal and the service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stayed at Shasa hotel, and this restaurant was within the hotel. Very nice food, would recommend.

ShasaResortSamui, General Manager at BEYOND THE SEA, Siamese Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear salty_e,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at ShaSa and your kind comment on our restaurant, Beyond the Sea. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service.

We hope to see you back here again soon.