“Real Texan Food - A must visit”
Review of Austin Food Works

Austin Food Works
Ranked #260 of 3,420 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$21 - US$38
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Description: The Original Barbecue joint of Stockholm since 2015 bringing you a true food experience. Friendly service, great Barbecue n' Mexican flavors, perfect cocktails, beautiful rustic industrial setting, sunny outdoor serving. Welcome y'all!!!
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Lived in Texas and this takes me right back. Favourite place for me and my work colleague. Great choice of beer and the barman is friendly. Food is proper. Favourites of mine are the beef brisket, sausages, corn bread, beans, ribs, sweet potato fries.

Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Nice place, perfect for both friends and a couple, easy to find something you like one the menu, including a very good choice of beer. the food was tasty and the service was good.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great food with great ambiance. American food and lovely tasty and tender meat with all the fixings!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is a very relaxed bar-type restaurant. The food is tex mex, but very tasty with good use of spices and fresh ingredients. The portions were huge, so we never managed to order dessert, but instead we had nice cocktails and admired their good selection of beers. Book a a table as it is very popular.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I wandered in last night for a beer after arriving late into Stockholm. The bar lady was everything you would want as a stranger in a strange land (that said Sweden isn't that strange). Went in for one and four beers later I left very well entertained. Local folk on my side of the bar complimented the staff. This is a proper bar welcoming at all level. walking home I decide if possible that I would swing by tomorrow to sample their fare.

Today I walked in en route to the airport business done. Order me some grub and a beer. The food seemed to come in an instant as the time flew almost as good as the banter. The lady behind the bar well versed in the lore of Sweden Moose soup and pickled herring! An well armed with ample humorous riposte.

All the staff are a very welcoming and next time I get back to Stockholm it is definitely on my agenda. Pound for pound Austin Food Works punches well above it weight. If I had to pull it up on a minutia! Old Glory in the window looks like it was pulled through canon by the Continental army at Yorktown