“Great dinner ”
Review of Stockholm Fisk

Stockholm Fisk
Reserve with
Stockholm Fisk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 3,135 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Cuisines: Swedish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

First dinner in Sweden was really good
Great meatballs
Fish was good
Seafood soup was really good as well
Avocado shrimp salad was fresh and tasty
Service was very good and friendly

There are newer reviews for Stockholm Fisk

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Nothing special and seemingly had prices in line with the rest of Stockholm i.e. pricey.

Service was friendly and efficient.

Plenty of space as restaurant was empty except for our table and two others so not much atmosphere.

Not sure I'd go back in a hurry.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We decided we wanted to see if there was a real difference in Swedish meatballs in Sweden. I don't think so! However, the food was quite good. I started with the Mozzarella and Tomato salad which was the first time I've had it with pickled onion and was not disappointed. We both had the meatballs with mashed potatoes which are served with cucumbers and lingon berries. Very tasty. The dessert of chocolate and raspberry pavlova was a perfect finish.

Our waiter was Tommi who is the best waiter we've had since arriving in Europe. The only cons of this restaurant are the manager (not very friendly) and the limited beer selection - no porter or Stout.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Sadly a little disappointing. Heard decent reviews but did not really deliver for me.

We were actually a group and had a fixed menu which I guess doesn't help matters, but I still expected better, particularly for the price.

I was not convinced that the servers really enjoyed a group either. Stock food too. Seafood and steak were chosen which were just OK. Wine was good though and kept coming as requested.

Good job really.

Wont hurry back when the choices in Stockholm are wide and varied ....and better in some cases.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Whether it is pricey or not is very subjective to different individuals. The following 5 pictures are everything in a set courses, which cost 66 USD (exclusive of drinks). Food is not bad, nor exceptional, just common.