“Best Food and Value in the area!”
Review of Paladar De Cuba

Paladar De Cuba
Reserve with
Paladar De Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 3,497 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The best lamb I've had in a restaurant ever! I really wasn't expecting it to be so good. My boyfriend was very happy with his steak too. The food and drinks are reasonable (for Stockholm) and the portions are better than anywhere we dined in Stockholm. The service is helpful, unpretentious, but professional. I can recommend Paladar De Cuba without reservation! Speaking of reservations, we got lucky and got a table on short notice but I'll make reservations next time because it's quite busy. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great Rum and cocktails, some nice entrants and main courses, nice and friendly people. Little Cuba at Stockholm!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Title says it all. I left after 55min without getting served. We ordered but didn't get anything... We left.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Food was average (the scampi starter was good though)and the staff was not unfriendly but not very attentive (if I hadn’t proactively moved when the waiter served the neighboring table he would have hit me in the head with his plates, it’s a miracle he didn’t spill my plate over me etc). We where also asked to leave our table so they could close the dining area at 11pm, they forgot orders and so on. Considering the price it doesn’t deserve better then 2 points (Im a local so Im not comparing to other countries). Nice venue though...

Reviewed 10 March 2018

From the snowy streets of Stockholm, we stepped right into the Caribbean! Having just been to Cuba, it truly felt like we were back there. Had a rum drink in the lounge, waiting for our table. Cuban decor covers walls, ceiling and floor! I ordered the Cuban Plate, just to get some Ropa Vieja, which was delicious, but all the other food was great as well! HIghly recommend!