“Hot damn!! ”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Double Kabanoss (no sauerkraut for me) is the best hot dog I've ever had! It's big, you don't need more. It's spicy, hot, delicious!
I'm in Stockholm often, I need to go more often now that I've been introduced to Günters. Service is slow, thankfully! Good things come to those that wait.

2  Thank traveladam2000

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I'm staying in the apartment above and see the local office workers lining up for lunch here everyday. Great tasting and very adorable, much better than the "korv" stands you see throughout Stockholm. Must try!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Choose among 10+ different sausages from
Around the world and get a delicious hot-dog-style food for 50SEK :) def. recommend this place!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This is just a small take-away kiosk worth a visit! The queue of locals waiting for their order confirms this. You have the option of choosing one of the many sausage varieties which is serves in a toasted bun with a delicious garnish. Simply delicious! Whilst in Stockholm we've eaten great food in restaurants but the experience at Gunters tops it all!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I most definitely enjoyed my afternoon snack at Günters! Not only was the meal fairly priced, but it was most certainly pleasing to my taste buds. This combined with the friendly service and lovely location make this hot dog stand a must visit when in Stockholm.