“Terrible Service”
Review of Gojo Restaurang

Gojo Restaurang
Reserve with
Gojo Restaurang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #763 of 3,498 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Neighbourhood: Södermalm
Neighbourhood: Södermalm
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a table for this restaurant and then received a confirmation email about the booking. I then went to the restaurant along with the rest of my group and they wouldn’t give me the table that I had booked as they said they had sent an email to me asking how many people we were going to be. This is an insane method of booking. Safe to say I won’t be trying to go back as the woman I dealt with about this was very rude. Wouldn’t recommend!!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Came over to dine at this restaurant with my family, eating food coming tasting like that from home is always a pleasure, and this restaurant has definitely been able to impress in that front. Meanwhile, unfortunately, I cannot say the same regarding the service, it was very poor and needlessly shameful.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We went to this place adviced by local habeshas. And I admit it did not disappoint .
We plan to return here next time We are in Stockholm.
We ordered kitfo and Ye beg tibs. Everything tasted amazing. The service was excellent.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

A friendly environment and tasty traditional Ethiopian food with decent prices. There are good alternatives for vegetarians. Try it!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Compare to other Ethiopian restaurants in Stockholm, they have quite limited food options but it satisfying enough.

As far as Ethiopians I know, they put this restaurant in their top 3.

If you enjoy Ethiopian cuisine this is the place to come to first and maybe it will be your only go to Ethiopian place to eat.

You come in as an outsider and leave as an Ethiopian.

Prices are affordable/reasonable.