“Wonderful tasting menu”

Ranked #14 of 3,416 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I brought my sister to Stockholm for her 30th birthday and booked this place based on reviews. It did not disappoint - the food was spectacular and excellent value for money - you'd pay triple that in London for what we got! The waiting staff were all so friendly and thoughtful, they spoke perfect English and were able to have a bit of fun with us, even recommending somewhere to go for drinks afterwards.
The restaurant is a bit off the beaten track, but so worth it when you find it. We had the 5-course tasting menu and it was superb, the dishes just kept coming!
The only thing was that the wine was more expensive than I expected, pretty steep for a bottle, but turns out that's the norm for Sweden in general. So always be prepared for the alcohol to add a lot to your bill! Although the gin cocktails we had were superb, so splash out if you can.
Absolutely loved it, will definitely go again when next in Stockholm.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

This is a beautiful and very pleasant restaurant without fass, only inventive good food. Just like the food the service is impeccable. Wine selection is good. Price not shy but well worth the experience. On eof the best in town in my point of view for sure!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is just perfect. Service, deco, acoustics, ambience and of course food and wines.
We had The Blue Menu, their version of omakase. 10 course menu of exellence. It is impossible to say which of 10 beautiful plates were the best because each one of them was just amazing. And each plate is surprise because you don’t know in advance what they serve for you. Wines selected to match with menu were also really good. It is an expensive menu but worth it. Thank you very much for giving me this great food experience!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Amazing value for money! The food was to die for!! The environment was warm and friendly. We ordered the Beef Tartare as an extra side and it was the best beef tartare I have ever had by a mile!! I would highly recommend this place and I will definitely visit whenever I'm in Stockholm.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I had my doubts of what my feeling would be visiting this restaurant after being to Frantzen. However Adam & Albin didn’t disappoint me at all.
Nice and cozy setting. Shared tables didn’t bother at all.
Food was seriously creative and delicious at the same time. We were not disappointed with any dish. We liked them all but if we had to choose an outstanding one then the Langoustine Taco for me and the Beef Tartar for me wife.
Service was excellent and very friendly and efficient.
This restaurant is not to be missed.