“Homemade cuisine, amazing!”
Review of Mormors Kok

Mormors Kok
Reserve with
Mormors Kok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ostermalm
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Food quality, taste & service – five stars – I felt like visiting family 
I would recommend this place to all if they wish to experience how taste good polish cuisine with combination of great Polish hospitality.
My small Poland in Stockholm.

There are newer reviews for Mormors Kok

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a nice interior, but we had to stay outside and that was fine as well, with the heated terrace. The service was very good. We took a schnitzel and duck leg, both great quality and sizeable portion. The prices were ok.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is an oddly placed restaurant. Situated in the fancy smancy parts of the Scandinavian capital this jewel takes you to a family home some where in Poland. And it's doing so in a great way. You can literally feel the genuinely of the atmosphere. Once you have oriented your self in the menu you will not be disappointed by the hearty plates if food. I'm sure this is how my grandmas food would have tasted if she was from Poland. Absolutely a must to visit if you dare to try something different!

Stop reading, go eat now!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We came around 9 pm and thought we should take something small. Therefore we chose to take something less heavy! Poland is famous for it's soups so we ordered Zur Warzawski, with mushrooms, sausages and one egg in a bowl made of bread! We also had Gulasch made of wild meat and coriander! I tasted both and even if I was not particularly hungry I had to order more!!! It was so tasty!

1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Wonderfully hearty and tasty dishes. I had a duck dish and it was delicious. Great for dinner during the cold Stockholm winter months!