All reviewscorner roomurban deligreat designwaffle makersmall gymcomfy bedwalking distancefront desk staffbeautiful hotelinterior designcentral locationloved this hotelrooms are moderngreat showerstorage spacegreat roombreakfast buffet
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had a friends wedding in the suburbs of Stockholm but chose this hotel as a base. We really had a fantastic break, our room was super scandi chic, very comfy bed and had amazing products in the bathroom. We enjoyed the breakfast on offer each morning, great variety. The location of the hotel made it perfect to explore the city! The hotel was very clean and staff very accommodating. We’d love to return. My only one nit picking comment would be that the toilet was far to close to the shower screen in our room, but It was still a stunning bathroom.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time writing us this friendly review.

It is gratifying to know that you had such a great time with us, as well as that you found our breakfast buffet enjoyable with a good selection suitable for every guest.

The building itself was built in 1910 and was from the beginning an all-girls school. Because of that all rooms differ a little in layout and size. We do have bathrooms where the toilet is further from the shower. If you do decide to return to Stockholm and choose to stay with us I will make sure you get one of those rooms.

I hope you had a great time at your friend’s wedding and that you soon visit us and Stockholm again. You are more than welcome back.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night in August, the customer service was excellent from check in to check out.

The hotel also doubles as a restaurant and has a fresh perfumey smell all around.

We turned up an hour early and they were happy to check us in straight away. Everything was extremely clean in our room. The beds were very comfortable, I could have spent my whole trip just in bed!

They have a tv with some English channels so I was able to catch up on news/a place in the sun.

I called reception from the phone in the room a few times, once for an iron and ironing board and once for a travel adapter - all of which they were more than happy to provide very quickly.

The bathroom was very clean, the tiles were immaculate and we were provided with very nice smelling shampoo/conditioner etc. We were also provided with bathrobes and slippers so I felt very pampered when getting out of the shower.

The room was very quiet and I never heard any noise my whole stay.

My only negative would be breakfast. We had read great things on TA so were very excited for breakfast. We arrived around 7:30 and there was not a soul around. All of the breakfast was laid out, it looked beautiful, lots of buns, breads, fruits, jams, pastries, butters, juices - basically anything you could want for breakfast was there, sadly all of this was covered in flies. I know they can’t always help this but perhaps they should cover the food instead of leaving it all out.

Luckily we found the waffle machine in the corner and were able to make our own waffles with cream and chocolate, which were delicious.

All in all, a fabulous stay at Miss Clara and I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rosie,

Thank you for taking your time writing us this review.

It was our pleasure to have you staying here for one night and I am thrilled to read your kind comments about your stay.

It is wonderful to know that you were satisfied with the immaculate cleaning and our efforts to provide you with great costumer service, which we work hard to deliver to our guests. Me and the rest of the team are always more than happy to assist in making your trip worth every second. As we strive to achieve an unforgettable stay for you, it is gratifying to know that you are recommending us when visiting Stockholm.

It is deeply regrettable that the breakfast was the only aspect that fell short of your and our expectations. It is valuable for us to receive your insightful feedback as it allows us to take measures to avoid this from ever happening again. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our Food & Beverage Manager, so we can look into different options to guarantee that the breakfast is a satisfying start to every guest’s day. My apologizes that you weren’t able to enjoy our full breakfast buffet.

If you would want to visit us again, please contact me directly at tea@missclarahotel.com and I will make sure you get well compensated.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We loved every single thing at this hotel, centrally located, staff is kind and profesional, rooms are comfortable, clean and beautiful. Breakfast one of the best we have tryed in Scandinavian hotels. Excelent restaurant.
No dubt one of the best options when visiting the great Stockholm, highly recomended!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Valentina,

Thank you for your smashing review of Miss Clara by Nobis.

I am thrilled to hear about your experience with us. We are excited and grateful that you consider us one of the best options when visiting Stockholm.

You are always welcome back. It would be our pleasure to have you here again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed here for four nights and overall we enjoyed the hotel. The staff were friendly, there was a good variety of food available for breakfast, and it is in a convenient location. My main complaint would be that the standard room is very small for two people; there is very little room to move about in it. Generally service was good but a pre-arranged bottle of bubbly (ordered to celebrate my birthday) did not arrive as agreed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. It means a lot for us to receive candid feedback for us to constantly improve our service.

It is deeply regrettable that some aspects of your otherwise enjoyable stay fell short of your expectations. I would like to sincerely apologize that the bottle of champagne wasn’t in your room as agreed. If you choose to come back to us I would happily assist with your reservation. Please contact me directly: tea@missclarahotel.com and I will make sure you get the celebration you deserve.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

At the point of my family staying here, we had traveled two weeks through Scandinavia and stayed in six hotels prior to this. This hotel was one of my favorites. The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were pristine, and we had a beautiful view from the sixth floor. The breakfast was the best I'd had the entire trip and I was so happy to finally have a waffle. It may be a small thing to some, but the bathroom was refreshing, which is a necessity for me.There is a window from the shower to the room, but I actually appreciated that, as it gave the shower an open, airy feel. I just wish they had adjoining rooms available for us, but the staff was quick to accommodate us as best they could. My husband said that the gym was the best he'd used for the entire trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

How fun exploring Scandinavia with your family. It is wonderful to hear that our hotel was a favorite during this trip.

With one of the walls designed in frosted glass the bathroom gets more natural light in to it. Lovely that you found our rooms pristine and also enjoy our beautiful view from the sixth floor.

It’s only our Superior rooms that connects to a Small Single room (single occupancy). I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request this time. We always strive to meet every guests requests, but when it depends on availability it’s unfortunately not always possible. However, I hope staying close by made up for this a bit.

I would love to welcome you and your family back to us. Hope to see you soon.