All reviews industrial zone commuter train budget hotel spent nights in this hotel stockholm city center hotel is located wifi is free comfortable beds nice bathroom double bed gamla stan stops liljeholmen sauna suitcases
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Very high quality service. Everyday cleaning, silence in room. Clean and comfortable bathroom.

Very tasty breakfast and lots of to choose. Moreover, you can always go to the buffet and drink tea, coffee, chocolate or even take something sweet for free - it's a big advantage.

Near to public transport (buses, trams and commuter train). Just 2 stops to Stockholm Central by commuter train. Next to the hotel, there are Burger King, a petrol station and small shops.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Michael G, Receptionschef at Best Western Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Hi martinlaczek and thank you for you kinde Words regarding your stay at the best Western Capital hotel.

I'm glad to hear that you stay was well.
I hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My flight was cancelled amongst air traffic chaos and all airport hotels were fully booked. I was reliefved to find a hotel that had space for teh night. Having said that the location was pretty miserable for a Best estern with views of a garage and busy roads. Not somewhere I would choose given more time. Staff were friendly, but did not give very good or clear advice for finding a nearbt cash machine or the bus stop and public transport connections to the City Centre.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Hi Martin and thank you for taking the time to write about us.
We do appriciate the nice Words, but I will inform my staff about the correct directions to the cashmachine and the bus stop.

I hope to see you soon again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Room tip: double room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Michael G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The staff was very helpful and nice and we got perfect service and the room was excellent with a great view. Close to highway, without any noice from traffic. We were served a very nice buffe in the morning and had all what we can ask for. We tronly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side has very nice view.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Gleroinc Hello and thank you for taking the time to write us, we appreciate all kinds of feedback.
It pleases me that you seem to have had a good stay and I hope I get the chance to welcome you back to us at the Best Western Capital Hotel. We thank you for all the positive feedback you have and wish you continued fine spring.
SINCERELY

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The hotel is easy to get to from tram, bus or train. Make sure you follow the signs along the bicycle and foot paths. The hotel is not in the most glamourous section of the city ( industrial). THere is a lot of 18 wheeler traffic in the area with loading and parking. One is not far from the Globe and Tele2 arenas.
Hotel itself had good service and a basic buffet breakfast. I think the hours were for short and early ( 6:30 AM to 9.30 AM weekdays and 7 to 10 AM on weekends). The room is compact and a little worn out. THe bathroom is a bit better. The room has a tiny closet and chest of drawers under the TV that was confused at first as being the place to have the refridgerator! Check in and out were seamless.
One can hear doors closing, though.
A Burger King and a sit down restaurant are in the same complex. Across the street is a 24 hour gasoline and bistro station.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Michel and thank you for taking the time to write us, we appreciate all kinds of feedback.
SINCERELY