“Du kommer inte bli besviken!”

Delibruket Flatbread
Ranked #687 of 3,369 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Read the full review and the pictures on my foodinstagram account Philosophyfoodexperience.

When It's IMPOSSIBLE to choose; goat cheese salad or pizza. HAVE BOTH!
The pizza comes in 2 sizes and we (party of 2) ordered the BIG one and a salad.
LOTS of food but hey, we were hungry!
Magadd, can't even begin to explain the excitement I felt when I took the first bite haha. This place is truly worth a detour.
On one half of the pizza we chose pepperoni and the other half "delibrukets egen" had goat cheese, peppers, semi sundried tomatoes, olives, herb oil, mozzarella and caramelized red onion topped of with arugula. This last one was a winner for sure, but that is if you like it kind of sweet.
I would definitelly go back for the goat cheese salad aswell. You can really tell when they put in some effort to make a quite simple salad taste like heaven with some herbs, oil etc.
Really love EVERYTHING about this place!
#delibruket #delibruketflatbread #delibruketflatbreadsundbyberg #flatbread #pizza #finedining #goumet #gourmetpizza #bestpizza #goatcheese

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very good pizzas, a wide variety of tastes to choose from for the meat-eater, not so much for the vegetarian, though they serve one vegan pizza and one more unusual vegetarian choice "rodbetan". Only minus was that it took 45 minutes before we got our food after we ordered.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The worst restaurant I have ever been!!! I was here with some friends while visiting Stockholm. We ordered 6 pizza but we got only 5 and one of them a wrong dish. We accepted the wrong dish in any case and waited for the 6th pizza. After like 15 minutes they came with another wrong dish which was totally diffrent from the order! When we didn't accept it, the manager of the restaurant came back with the same dish and in a very rude manner put it on the table and told us just eat this one!!!!!! It was really hard to believe!!! Any how we didn't accept it and just left after finishing the 5 pizzas! They totally ruined our evening!

1  Thank pari-glm
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Perfectly cooked pizzas, good open interiors n nicely lit Ambiance for dining with or without kids. All ingredients for a perfect evening. It is on a hill top so in day time or in summers it would have good views over Sundbyberg!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Just had dinner at this interesting landmark water tower in Sundbyberg, near my home great building, great view and the pizzas were decent, with out of the box topping. I had a barbecue chicken flatbread ( pizza) with a nice tangy barbecue sauce and pickled red onions, tomato sauce and cheese of course! Nice! Problem was the service and I think/hope it was a off night, they were all just lost, running around and not doing anything, it took a while to get seated, then a while to get menus, then a while to get our food and they missed our appetizer, which when we got it, was tasty, Pimentos Padron. So with caution I would recommend giving them a try if not the food just a place to enjoy a glass of wine or a coffee.oh I have heard the pulled pork flatbread is like the bomb, maybe next time!