All reviews an older building family hotel nice hotel city centre basic room bathroom door no air conditioning checking out reception staff business trip breakfast buffet metro soap tub odenplan channels
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I was erroneously charged twice for my stay, but was not informed of the error until I actually went to reception after checking my bank balance. The receptionist granted me a refund, but with the changing exchange rate I received less than the original payment and this blunder also incurred £8 of bank fees which the hotel refused to cover. The receptionist was very rude and standoffish. Breakfast was also rather disappointing. I will not be returning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I've got business dinner on nice September evening with big colleges team. Service by restaurant manager and waitress was really good, vine recommended suite to all team to... But second meal was really untested. Maybe that big team was need to serve, maybe oven small or maybe kichen person forgot to hold meal in hot area, meal like delivered from yesterday's dinner (couple colleagues attentioned me). I love fries but these was or overcooked or same from yesterday dinner. As want to double repeat - vine from new Zealand gets 10 points. So in summary - pls check meal hotness and notify manager :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Henry F, Chef at Hotel Hansson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for eating with us. Thanks for your kind words regarding our staff.

When it comes to meal hotness, we must have been really busy that evening. All our guests get top produce at Hotel Hansson and we do not re-fry the fries! (?).

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The hotel is much more like a three star hotel, not a four star. The first room we got was very small , old with ripped wallpaper. I asked for an other room and got a slightly bigger room. Still with ripped wallpaper and not the cleanest room I seen. Very dusty and with no soap or a towel for your hands only two bath towels. The problem with this hotel is that you never know what room you going to get, because they are all very different in sizes. The wardrobe was closed without any key. Only 2 small and thin pillows. To expensive for what you get.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henry F, Chef at Hotel Hansson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi Kerstin,

It seems like you have stayed in one of our non-renovated economy rooms. We do not aim to build up any larger expectations for this category and our marketing is very honest on this point. How ever the rooms are absolutely meant to be kept clean and tidy and well stocked on amenities at all times. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to improve housekeeping, but have fallen short during your stay.

Please feel free to contact me directly in order to resolve any further claims. henry.freeland@hotehansson.se

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I guess the title says it all other than adding the staff was wonderful. The hotel is about a 30 minutes walk from the waterfront but clue to Odenplan where you can catch the Sunday or a train to the airport. The number 2 bus takes you to the waterfront if you do not want to walk both ways. I especially like the radiant heating in the bathroom floor.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for staying. We have floor heating on the 5th floor in our Executive rooms.
Speceial thanks for pointing out how amazing the staff is.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel is in an older building with no air conditioning. They have a washer and dryer in the building, the dryer wasn't working when I was there and the washer needed cleaning. Many of the areas I wanted to see was to far away from the hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Henry F, Chef at Hotel Hansson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

This review seems a bit off as we do not have a washer och dryer in the building. You must have stayed some place else.