All reviews stockholm marathon queen size quiet neighborhood close to the city center standard hotel nice size our room was spacious couple of nights hotel is situated tourist attractions metro stop wi fi breakfast buffet public transportation gamla stan stadion television
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

It was very nicely located, near the metro station and only 2 stations away from the central station, small shops, things to visit, lovely parks and on top of that they have the loveliest yard. The room was small and cozy, but I don't think someone is coming to Stockholm to spend the day in the hotel room so the size shouldn't be an inconvenience.
The staff was so nice and always ready to help. I arrive early and after a crazy day, the desk clerk managed to switch the rooms so I can check in and drop dead in bed for the day. The breakfast was so good and plenty where to choose from.
I would definitely come back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The room I had was rather small - ok to spend the night but perhaps not a full day. I had a good bargain of the room and thus it was also price competetive. Breakfast was nice. But small things just draws down the rating - for example kettle on the room with tea bags but no instant coffee. Anyway, this is not a bad spot and especially if you have meetings close by but I would rate it a strong average.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018

When I arrived the receptionist couldn’t find any trace of my reservation ☹️ Not what you want to hear when you find yourself in a strange city. However the receptionist was very helpful and assured me that there was a room available.
The room was clean and the bed very comfortable the bathroom spotless with a very good shower. Spoilt for choice at breakfast- ranging from cold meats and cheese to bacon and scrambled eggs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Johan and Amir were amazing desk clerks!

They went way above and beyond to make it an outstanding stay! Fabulous full breakfast and more!

They provided power strips, printed documents, called a cab for us, met our special needs and more! We travel with a service dog and they were most accommodating!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, it was freezing cold in Stockholm. My meetings were at Norrmalm. Best W Karlaplan was not best option, it required extensive walking or subway. The room was cold with no possibility to increase the heat and the bathroom floor was not heated. The el-plugs were by the floor, so in order to boil tea water or charge the phone, one had to climb undex ghe table. Superb breakfast though, but all in all considering the price - overpricef if u adk me!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business