“Great location in Stockholm”
Livingroom with sofa bed Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Livingroom with sofa bed
Bed
kitchen
Livingroom with the extra bed inflated
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
worldonmy...
“Location, location but...”
Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The apartment is in the famous Old Town in Stockholm. It is a block away from the metro and supermarket. You are steps away from all the action. It is just as in the pictures. However...keep in mind this is old town. The building is from the 1700-1800's. Although the apartment has been updated, it is still an old building with old pipes. There was a smell that kept coming from the bathroom that was awful. It only spread when someone would flush a toilet or shower. We had to always make sure the door was closed. I could always tell if someone left the door slightly open because the smell would spread. I bought a room deodorizer for the bathroom but it was no use. Just keep that in mind. Another disappointment was the TV. We did not come to Sweden to watch TV but be aware that there is only a manual antenna with 3-4 channels. I sometimes wanted to watch tv while drinking my coffee in the morning or late at night before bed. You also have to keep moving the antenna to change channels. Also keep in mind it is a popular area so you will hear drunks late in to the night. The windows keep the sounds out pretty well but we had to leave them open most of the nights because of the heat. All in all an ok place in a great location.

23 Jul 2018
Thank you for your review and for taking such good care of my apartment!
I wish you would have told me about the smell as this is news to me, I have never had any such problems before but will look at it right away. The TV only has Swedish channels as I live here normally and that is what I watch on the rare occasions that I use the TV. However, I am happy that you pointed it out and I will see if this is a common opinion amongst my guest and consider updating it. I will also clarify it in my ad.
Hope you had a good stay in Sweden!

All the best,

Caroline
Abbey P
Bernardston
“Great location in Stockholm”
Reviewed 3 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This bright airy apartment is right in the middle of Gamle Stan (old town). A ten minute walk from the railway station. Gamle Stan subway station is 2 minutes away. I was a single traveller so it was perfect size. It would be fine for two or even three. All the high lights of Stockholm are within walking distance. I'm 73 and walked everywhere except I took the water shuttle to the Vasa museum which is worth going to Stockholm just to see that. My only caution would be the fact that the apartment is three steep circular flights up so if you have an issue with that it will not be suitable. Dealing with Caroline and her representative was prompt and easy. Glad I chose it.

Your age range 65+
23 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words!
bklarquis...
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic place to stay in Gamla Stan”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Three of us stayed here for a week in August 2016 and all would recommend it highly. It is a great location in the center of Gamla Stan with easy walking to all the old town sites as well as the T-bana stop only a block away. Nice kitchen and plenty of beds between the bedroom and the rollaway beds in the living room. Compact bathroom but very workable -- this was a fantastic place for us!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Aug 2016
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for takning such good care of my apartment!
arcoleman...
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Close to perfect little apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The location is on a relatively quiet street in Gamla Stan, but very close to restaurants and shopping. It is also close to the metro and grocery store and very easy to walk to other parts of the city. The kitchen had all that we needed. My son and I found this a perfect place to stay and I would stay here again. We stayed in June and it did get a little warm during the day but cooled down when we opened the windows. All but one window had a good shade to block out the light (important during the summer!) There are two twin beds in the bedroom and a rollaway in the living room. The couch is also quite large and could be used by a small person for sleeping. There is only a curtain between the bedroom and the living room so not as private as some may need. It also requires climbing three flights of stairs. I would definitely rent this place again and would recommend highly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and layout
Liked least: No light blocking blind on the bedroom window
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rob579
Helsinki, Finland
“Great apartment in old town”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Terrific location in centre of Stockholm Gamla Stan. Need to understand stairs to 3rd floor, and only big enough for two.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing