All reviews abba museum amusement park same building abba fans mamma mia abba gold tram stop gold discs museum closes room decorated runs frequently hotel shares nordic museum outdoor museum the hotel manager hotels around the world city centre
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Everything in this hotel is top, and the help in the frontdesk is above the ordinary, it comes with a benefit, the Abba museum is downstairs, even if it feels a bit outside the city center, is it reachable an a nice walk

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

1 night for 2430 SEK for a standard double room. Really close to Circus and for the concert we were goding to.
At arrival you are meet by a disgusting smell. Really strange, staff overwelming friendly but did not mentioning or apologizing about the smell, the smell was in our room as well...We noticed we were not the only ones noticing the poosmell However we did not complain......ok our wrong doing. BUT if you as staff of such hotell are really aware of such odoer why not say it?? It was not nice during the breakfast either. Breakfast average - no extras. Staff did not great you at entrance noting your room number. No shoehorn at the room.
Returning at the hotel at night for a drink we noticed a bar at the restaurant we thought we could buy a drink. We were not allowed to buy a drink at all and referred to the bar.....but a short time thereafter other people were allowed to buy something to drink? Please note: the restaurant and the bar was more or less empty.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. Great location, with superb transport links by ferry to the Old Town, and by tram to Central Station.
Great food at reasonable prices in the "glass house" bar. Breakfast was good, included with the price of our room - large choice of cold meats, cheeses, fruit, bread etc, also hot crispy bacon and scrambled eggs.
My wife loves ABBA, so staying at this hotel was like Disneyland to her!
If you're going to Mamma Mia The Party, this should be your first choice of hotel. The Mamma Mia room (114) is great fun if you're lucky enough, like us, to be allocated here.
Front of house staff so, so friendly and welcoming! Thank you to Dennis, Anthony, Ulf, Philip and Kate for making our stay in Stockholm so special.

1  Thank BroraRangers
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We stayed in the Pop House Hotel for 3 nights in September. The location is perfect-easy walk to several points of interest. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious. The rooms were great. But most of all, I owe them a big thanks. I left my kindle in my room and did not realize it until several hours later. When I called, they had already set it aside for me and went out of their way trying to get it to me before I left the country. We couldn't make that work, so they shipped it to my home and I received it today. Great honesty & service! Oh yes, we loved the Abba MUseum which is attached to the hotel. It's very interactive & fun.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying at The Pop House hotel for two nights. Great location very quiet at night , I have slept with the sliding terrace doors open and not heard a thing. So being a little way outside the hustle and bustle of the city centre is a real bonus to sleep. It is a lovely 20 minute stroll in to the city or a water taxi ride or taxi or tram which stops outside the hotel.
I am staying in a fabulous suite room 304 with a huge roof top terrace with beautiful views of the vasa museum the water and the city. The room is wonderful, a dining table , sofa ,3 arm chairs and separate bedroom , bathroom and an extra toilet, 3 big TVs.
The hotel is clean and tidy.The staff are great. Carolin, the hotel manager, is exceptional a true professional and a great asset to the hotel.
Ulf on reception is amazing , from a wonderful welcome , to sorting out our sightseeing options and of course tickets to the ABBA museum downstairs and checking we were having the best time whenever we past reception and always remembering our names. Ulf and Carolin made our stay in Stockholm our best ever.