“Delicious freshly made Submarines”
Review of Sandys - CLOSED

Sandys
Cuisines: Swedish
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Need a healthy quick lunch visit any Sandys in Sweden.
Fresh baked bread with delicious fillings full of veggis pepper and olive oul.
Sallads and soups.
Decent pastries.
Juices are ok
Recomend it
7 out of 10

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Just fancied a pizza and beer and stumble onto Sandys to dicover one of the best we have had. Service was slick, to the point of overkill at one point with three different waiters. Authentic Italian family-run restaurant serving some of the best food in the Old Town. Diners on the next table had Steaks which looked devine. The beer was good too.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had been so busy exploring that we missed lunchtime opening in most places. I couldn't face "plastic fast food". This place was ideal - I had a delicious, freshly made salad. The water was free & we were offered a free (Yes free!) apple/pkt crisps with our drink. At around £16 for 2 lunches with drinks, it was good value for a place in the centre of a European capital. Oh, and the staff were lovely!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This is just down the street from my hotel and I ate there several times when I was first in Stockholm about 4-weeks ago.

The staff are very friendly, the sandwiches lucious, and the coffee very good. It is a nice place for lunch, dinner or fika.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We called in one day for lunch and I had a Veggie sandwich, the best I have ever had!
We then went back two days later and took our sandwiches and pastry back to our hotel.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.