All reviewssmall hotelmetro stationcity centresuburban hoteltypical swedish breakfasttea and coffeegreen linebreakfast included in the priceeasy accessrecommend staying herequiet locationold townexpensive cityfree wifiexcellent staylight sleeperreception area
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Yes, stay here if you are in the area. We have family nearby and this was just right. Pleasant, clean, comfortable. Delicious fresh nice complete breakfast. We were there on Easter Morning and were greeted with vases of pussy willows with colorful feathers, a stuffed bunny, toy eggs filled with candy. Fun, sweet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

This hotel is quite small, and located fairly close to Globen and Tele2 arena (5 mins by car) but the area itself is quite boring, not much to do or many restaurants about. close to the subway though so its easy enough to go into town.
The rooms are OK. I did however find a ticket for an exhibition that was 2 weeks prior to my stay in the wardrobe, Makes me wonder how well they clean the rooms. I strongly recommend that you try to get a topfloor becasue you can here people walking above you if you are on the bottomfloor. Must be a nightmare if you are a light sleeper.
Breakfast is good, typical swedish breakfast with cereals, coldcuts, breads, yougurts etc (dont expect any fry ups) but the breakfast area is tiny, cant have a capacity more than for 20. The staff is very friendly and serviceminded. They do all the difference. Good for a cheap alternative on weekend stay to explore Stockholm. But for working you might want to go to another place where you can find more restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: Top floor, you will avoid the noice from guests above you,.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I love a hotel where I have access to everything I need. The Svedmyra stop for the metro was 2 minutes away on foot, there is a grocery store to buy anything you might desire across the street (Briska cider, water, Haribo, you know, the necessities). The breakfast was everything I have come to expect from a European breakfast. Nothing hot beyond coffee and tea, but an extensive selection of cereals, fruit, spreads, deli meats, cheeses, breads, yogurt, juices, etc. I would eat breakfast at 7-8 am, go out into Sweden for 8-12 hours of walking, and grab a dinner at a restaurant.

Two things keep this at 4/5 for me. One, I had a handicap room and could not take a shower with much water pressure without flooding the bathroom (yeah, I quibble). Two, the bed did not agree with my lower back. I folded up one of the bath towels and placed it under my lower back to address that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last week for one night on a business trip. The positive things were:

Spacious room
Comfortable bed
Breakfast included in the price
Free WiFi
Free parking
Quiet residential area
Pleasant and helpful receptionist

Not so positive things:
Shower head did not have an attachment so had to hold it
Not a huge selection at breakfast
Had to eat breakfast in my room as there weren’t enough tables and chairs
No restaurant at the hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Had a great stay at Maudes Hotel Enskede. It's just like a country guesthouse in the middle of the suburbs of Stockholm. Quieter than downtown, but still conveniently located close to the Svedmyra metro station. Supermarket over the road. Great staff, and a generous breakfast (included). Free coffee 24/7! Rooms a little on the Spartan side, but very comfortable and well appointed. Great value in an otherwise expensive city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo