Spend two nights in this hotel during our visit in Stockholm. Location is outside city center but quite accessible with car. It is near Ikea and some stores that provide basic amenities. The hotel front is under construction during our visit. The rooms are quite run down but quite clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was ok and offers variety. Overall and ok stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm