1,347 results
All reviews humlegarden park terrace bar beautiful park free wifi central location hotel lobby without windows nice bar excellent location family room superior room breakfast buffet is quiet room short stay t bana metro station gamla stan
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was satisfied with this hotel. Rooms are not so large, but very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was really excellent. Location is good as well, the hotel is situated only few steps from Stockholm centre.

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Maria N, Manager at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear luciafl4526RN,
Thank you for choosing Anglais for your stay in Stockholm and thank you for your lovely review! Do do hope you will come back to us soon again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Excellent location in central Stockholm, close to shopping, theatres, restaurants - you name it! By chance, we were upgraded to a large suite with a fantastic view of the Humlegarden park. The standard of the suite was high. Good buffet breakfast, a lot to choose from. We did not come by car, but we noticed that the hotel has two levels of parking in the basement. The hotel lived up to its four stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Arn E,
I do appreciate you taking the time to review and rate your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed and I do hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Maria N, Manager at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018

They need to fix this. Another reviewer had mentioned just the same thing. Customer rep returned an apology explaining the downtime was only 48 hrs. Not so. It's permanent for Apple iOS products. My computer laptop (MacBook Pro) connects fine, yet my iPhone will not. It picks up the WiFi, just no internet is rendered. There than that the hotel is OK.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Maria N, Manager at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Denis P,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It does however sound very strange...how is that possilbe?! I need to investigate with our IT department regarding this. Should you return anytime soon, can you pls let me know so that we can have a look at your phone, and hopefully I have some feedback from the IT by then. It works from my phone, so I would like to test from yours. Of course the wifi should work regardless of your hardware!

Best regards, Maria Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The location is excellent at Stureplan with close to lots a shopping and restaurants, and not far from the metro; yet with Humlegarden park as neighbour. The staff in the reception was extremely nice. The only problem was that the refrigerator did not work (but I assume that it is fixed now). There is loud music in the bar in evenings, which is disturbing also in the reception and arrival lounge.

Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Maria N, Manager at Scandic Anglais, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear 897ulfs,
Thank you for staying at our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed both location and found our team nice! Thank you for letting us know regarding the fridge, it is indeed fixed now!
The bar is, as you noticed, quite popular, and I do apologize for any inconvenience!

I wish you a warm welcome back!
Hotel Manager