All reviews green area city centre relaxing stay quiet location home away from home close to downtown nordic museum beautiful park small hotel rooms are great ground floor lobby bar stayed for two nights enjoyed our stay would highly recommend this hotel fantastic location junior suite
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Everything exellent. Nice place close to the water.. Free parking. Close to the bus stop. Very good beds. Excellent breakfast. Nice peoples in the lobby and the restaurant. Only one remark: We were missing a safetybox in the room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ditte G, Guest Relation at Villa Kallhagen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Gert,

Thank you so much for your kind words and that you took the time to share you visit.
Your feed-back is important to us since we always aspire to get better.

About the safe at room, we know about the problem and until we have figured out a solution you can at all times put your valuables in our safe in the reception.

It pleases me though that we lived up to our normal high standard and that you have a lovely stay with us.

I hope I have the pleasure to see you here soon again and until then I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

What a wonderfully friendly and efficient hotel. I would recommend it to anyone. I was particularly impressed by the delicious dinner and the comfort and elegance of the rooms. The staff were faultlessly helpful and considerate.

Hello,

Thank you for your kindest words and that you took the time to share your visit.
Your feed-back is important to us since we always aspire to get better.

It pleases me though that we lived up to our normal high standard and that you enjoyed your stay at us.

I hope that I have the pleasure to see you here soon again and until then I wish you a lovely time!

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great welcome, extremly professional, friendly service in arrival and throughout the stay. Pleasantly decorated, well appointed, comfortable junior suite. Extra point for good mood lighting. Bathrobes and slippers provided. Room well serviced. Minimal mini bar. But lobby bar open until late. Easy accessible parking on the grounds. Beautiful surroundings. Quiet location.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Therese,

Thank you very much for your kind words and that you took the time to share you visit.
Your feed-back is important to us since we always aspire to get better.

It pleases me that we could live up to our normal high standard and that you had a great stay with us.

I hope we will have the pleasure to see you here soon again and until then I wish you a lovely time!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Excellent - apart from the parking that was expensive. The food was excellent and the personel gave us excellent service. The food was good (as the wine recommendations) and the breakfast was outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ditte G, Guest Relation at Villa Kallhagen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hello Mikael,

Thank you for your kind words and that you took the time to share your stay with us.
We have approximate 15 parking places outside the hotel which is for our hotel/restaurant and conference guests. During the peak hours it can bee fully booked but then as you mention, Stockholm city has a large parking lot just a side of us.

I pleases me that we as well lived up to our normal high standard and I hope we will have the pleasure to see you here soon again.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Very friendly and service oriented staff who together with the wonderful location close to the waterfront and the excellent food always leaves me with a feeling of being in a cosy family cottage versus the usual business hotel atmosphere.

Hello Henrik,

It makes me warm in my heart to hear that we have lived up to our normal high standard. Our guests is our family as well and their wellness is impotent to us.

Kind regard