2,589 results
All reviews arlanda express great location world trade train station rooms are small windowless room free tea and coffee hotel entrance without windows short stay old town an expensive city gamla stan reception area nice breakfast breakfast buffet public transport
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Terrible beds, smelly corridors, incredibly small rooms at a very high price. Also it was fall already and the nights were cold, however it is not possible to turn the AC off in the room. Stuff couldn't be able to help about the AC problem. My stay in this hotel is a horrible experience with cold room temperature and a very very uncomfortable bed. Definitely not worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Small room in fantastic location with wonderful staff. Hotel is right above the Arlanda train station to the airport. Staff was very helpful, booking me for an extra night on short notice with "no worries."

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Excellent location ( Above central station / bus station. Rooms & bathroom extremely small. Difficult to sleep even 2 persons. No other services / facilities. All important sight seeing places are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Good for single travellers as rooms quite small
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Ok. Our room were relatively cheap, but it was also the smallest hotel room I have ever seen. Three sides of the bed were attached to the walls and it was almost impossible to place two suitcases open on the floor. Smallest bathroom ever and no aircondition (which was needed). On our booking information it said breakfast included, but the hotel doesn't have a restaurant or dining room at all. We got a paper bag with a ham and cheese sandwich, an apple and an orange juice. Coffee was available. That's it! Not according to the nordic standards we are used to...
Our first room had a leakage from the ceiling straight into our bed, so we got a new one which was far too warm (not possible to adjust the temperature). Since both these problems was very well known to the reception, he got us a third room which had a window (nice!), no leakage and was not too warm (due to the open window). But this one seemed older and didn't look as nice as the other rooms. But we kept it.
The location is fantastic! Only 50m from the terminal and close to shopping streets and Gamla Stan. But that's it. If that's the only thing that matters for you – go for it!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I had heard mixed reviews about hotel and staff so with much anticipation I chose this. By standards of Stockholm for £125 a night this was my best bet. I still find it expensive but there was nothing I wasn't aware of from before or the hotel was misleading me in anyway.
1. Literally 2 mins away from airport bus drop off point and Arlanda express is next door.
2. As central as one could imagine and walking distance to city hall, gamla stan , sergel torg and most of touristy place. In my 2 days I hardly took any public transport.
3.Staff is very very good and helpful. I had to talk to a few of them as I wanted some information and they were all very patient and helpful and even made some calls on my behalf. I should have asked for their names but all of them were a pleasure to deal with.
4.They have self check in option. Mine didn't work properly since I was checking before time but when I finally checked in I realised everything went through well in my first attempt.
5.On request I was given a quite room and It was peaceful.Tiny room but very good bed and pillow. It had a TV but no minibar or kettle. Shower was very good.It had everything one could ask for even though it was a shoebox sized room. For a two day stay it was perfect.
6.They had community iron room . Room was eco friendly so cleaning once in 4 days and extra towels were chargeable.
7. High speed internet with no speed or connectivity issues.
8. They had a restaurant which was open all day and night I think.They even had some snack items fruits etc by the bar.
9. Attached to WTC and parallel to vasagatan street. Surrounded my many cafes and restaurants. Very buzzing even at night and quite safe.
10. Even though its not what Im used to for such obscene amount but Stockholm is expensive so by that standard it is a 5* as there is no false promise . No frill attached decent place to sleep at night in a very convenient location. I will surely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo