5,381 results
All reviews central station city hall a business class room arlanda express old town convention center the congress gamla stan business hotel breakfast buffet office building water view excellent hotel modern hotel standard room airport train perfect location
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We recently had a few days to spend at the Stockholm Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel. We arrived late in the evening and were greeted with our key packets in hand. Good start.
We walked to the elevators and there was a huge jam up. One of the elevators was "out of service" and the other ones were being very slow. Oddly, the "out of service" elevator kept showing up and wiping out our call button. Finally we just sent a batch of people up in it as there was no other way to leave the lobby.
When I reached my floor (12th), I looked high and low for an ice machine. We had just come from the Radisson Blu Oslo and there was a great ice machine about 4 doors down from my room. None to see. I called down and was told that the ice machines were on the uneven floors. I headed up to 13. Ice machine located, not working. Boo. I headed down to 11 and found the ice machine there. There was a note on it that the machine was under maintenance and to head to the 13th floor for ice. I am not falling for the old banana in the tailpipe gag again. I tried the machine and it spat out ice! Crisis averted.
Back to my room. I had a big bed, but they did the old European gag of pushing two smaller beds together and having a large chasm in the middle. That doesn't work well for me. So be it.
The room was large and open and seemed to be very new, clean, and in great shape.
The bathroom was nice but did not have a bathtub. The shower did not have great water pressure.
The internet mostly worked but definitely had a few moments of being clunky and bogged down.
The biggest bummer was the lack of air flow in the room. There was a thermostat type device right as I walked into the room. I set it to all the way cold and my room never cooled down nor did it have any air flow. Tough to sleep when you wake up sweating repeatedly.
The highlight of the stay was the delicious breakfast. I enjoyed all of the pastries. They were very nice and brought a smile to my face.
The location is great. You can walk right outside and be on the water and get lost enjoying the sights.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Very nice hotel, clean rooms, excellent restaurant. The rooms were large and very well appointed. They do not have a concierge but the front desk staff were very helpful in making tour and dining reservations. ( would definitely stay here next timw I am in Stockholm.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We stayed there for four nights at the beginning of August. It was me, my friend and her 2 year-old son. The location of this hotel is great, as it is right in the center of Stockholm right next to Central Station for metro and trains. It's also walking distance from Gamla Stan.
I requested twin beds for the bedroom and they complied without a problem. During checking they saw we were there with a toddler so they gave him a stuffed animal, crayons and a coloring book.
Breakfast was included and it was GREAT. The only thing possibly lacking was probably a wider variety of gluten-free products.
The staff was friendly and helpful whenever we asked them a question.
Overall good experience and good value for the money I paid.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Perfectnonfreedom
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. It is perfectly located, just a step from the central station. Very easy to get to/from Arlanda airport. It is also in a walking distance from the city centre, old city and museum island (about 30 - 40 mins to walk to the Vassa museum).

The service in general is of high standard despite the fact that it was high season and it was truly busy.

The rooms were impeccable. The only small minus was that we had windows towards the inner court of the Congress centre. While there was enough light, it was not possible to open the windows to get fresh air which I personally prefer. Nevertheless, the air-conditioning worked well so it was fine.

The breakfast was perfect, a lot of choice. Although it was busy in the morning, there was enough space (additional room was opened) and enough staff so there were no queues. The food was constantly supplied. We also loved that the breakfast was until 11.00 during the weekdays and even longer during the weekend.

The restaurant for dinner was excellent. Great food and great service.

If we come back to Stockholm, we will definitely stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

No complaints. Does what it says in the Tin. Clean rooms, efficient staff, good internet and central location.
If I came again to Stockholm. I would try to look for a hotel near the old town which is where we were at some point every day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family