1,375 results
All reviewsling longgreat locationcool hotelbalcony roomgreat barboutique hotelhotel barunderfloor heatingcentral stockholmthe ground floorperfect hotelmini barboiled eggscomfy bedlong weekendvisit stockholmyogurt
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The location was just perfect; close to everything in the center of Stockholm. The room was lovely, nicely decorated and the temperature was suitable even though it was quite warm outside. I also value proper shampoo, conditioner, shower ger and body cream high.

Room Tip: Super squeeze is just perfect when travelling alone.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paula v, Receptionschef at Story Hotel Riddargatan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Sipunen,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room lovely and the temperature in the room suitable to you. We are happy you enjoyed the products we offer in our bathroom. It is also nice to read that you found our location to be perfect!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I saw that there was a hotel bar but did not appreciate that it was a super loud night club. I can not stress enough how loud it was, the furniture moved. It would actually get louder after 1 am. It was warm when we were there and we were over the backyard and wanted our windows open as there is no AC. People would keep smoking under the windows and the smoke would billow into our room, the staff would ask them to stop. The location is great but unless you plan to be a part of the party every night you will never sleep. There was actually someone upset about the noice at reception when we were checking in and the management dies nothing to try to mitigate the noice for the comfort of hotel guests. I would NEVER go back to this hotel EVER.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Colleen L,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience staying with us.

I am sorry your stay became a disappointment and we apologize that the music from our bar and surrounding bars did disturb you. I will have a meeting with our bar manager in regards of this.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your thoughts and comments that can help us be better. We do hope you consider to come back and stay with us, and if doing so please contact me beforehand at pvr@storyhotels.com so that I am able to do the booking for you to get you a room in a quiet area of our hotel.

I wish you a good summer.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel was very accommodating, letting us into our room early when we arrived before noon and wanted to store our luggage. The hostess was extremely helpful, making us reservations as a great little restaurant on a Friday night when we couldn't otherwise get them. She made numerous recommendations that were helpful. When we had to leave early in the morning, she had a take out breakfast ready for us when we left. We did eat breakfast twice, and it was quite good. Lots of fresh baked goods, meats, cheeses, etc. The room was adequate, but quite noisy. We were hot and had to open our window. There is a restaurant on the corner that has outdoor seating. It was very, very noisy until very late. If you shut the window, it's not bad, but we were just too hot. Pick your poison, I guess. We liked the location very much, and we walked just about everywhere. I gave it four stars for the staff.

Room Tip: I'm not sure whether they have rooms that don't face the street, but if they do, try to get one.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Paula v, Receptionschef at Story Hotel Riddargatan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Margaret B,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience staying with us!
We are happy you found our staff helpful and service minded, and it is nice to read that we were able to help you with your questions and the reservation for the restaurant you liked to go to.
We are delighted you liked our breakfast. We are sorry you were disturbed by the noise coming from the outside, but happy you liked our location.

Hope to be welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I love everything about this hotel! The design is awesome and it's good to have a code to the door instead of a key. Breakfast until 12 and checkout at 12 swell, which is awesome for me in my job (work late), I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paula v, Receptionschef at Story Hotel Riddargatan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Maria B,

Thank you for your kind feedback!

We are delighted you loved everything about our hotel. That you found our design awesome and that you liked our code system.

We are happy you enjoyed our breakfast hours.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Unique, friendly, urban feeling hotel in the middle of Sthlm. Very cool vibe.

I travel alone in business and although I was older than all the other guests in the hotel bar, I felt just at home! Nice kids!

Great food! And when I felt They had been a little too generous with the habanero, they kindly made a new one with less heat! No extra charge. Supernice!

Dear Carolina H,

Thank you for your kind feedback!

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel unique and with a cool vibe!
It is nice to read that you felt just like home and that you found our staff to be friendly. I will forward your kind compliment to them.