“Try Vietnamese food”

Bun Bo Hue
Ranked #60 of 3,342 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Description: We offer high quality genuine Vietnamese food and service.
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Actually I have chosen this place based on the great reviews. Polit and nice stuff,Nice food, and dessert, it’s not so special but nice to try Vietnamese food

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The restaurant is nothing special. The service is friendly but nothing special. The food however is insanely good. I had the no 10 Pho and was blown away by the taste.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here three times and it has always been really good. Great food, not expensive and not crowded.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This is a nice cosy restaurant. There's plenty of rice and noodle dishes,
Prices are a bit on the higher side. Appetizers average at 79 SEK. Mains are between 160-210 SEK

The food is delicious. The service was amazing too.
It's not crowded most times so you can expect pretty fast service. Ambience is also great.
If you're within the area and looking for dinner options this is definitely a must try.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My boyfriend and I came here for lunch and enjoyed our meal. We ordered the spring rolls and the pho soup and noodles with chicken. The produce was fresh and fulfilling. We didn't have to wait long for our food which was great. I particularly enjoyed the spring rolls which were full of flavour!