“Fun place för lunch ”
Review of Green Smile

Green Smile
Ranked #1,502 of 3,514 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Description: We are a Green restaurant with a Smile! The best fresh food and drinks you can find in Stockholm without any additives - all natural and of highest quality sourced from local markets. Come for smoothies, juices, acai, salads and frozen yoghurt and leave with a smile. We care about your health and nature! Green Smile started because we wanted to bring raw, natural and fresh food to this area of Stockholm. Make life a bit more colorful and provide refreshing tastes from around the world. We built Green Smile all by ourselves, as we wanted it to be a place where we feel at home, cosy and inspired. We provide healthy salads, juices and acai bowls: • Falafel and humus and many other salads • Freshly squeezed juices • Fresh smoothies • Frozen yoghurt collection • Hot and cold soups • Acai and Coconut bowls • Nice tea and coffee collection • Superfoods • Healthy protein • Gluten free products • Lactose free products
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the healthy and delicious salads and the smoothies a lot. Prices were ot too bad and outdoor seating is charming, plentiful and comfortable. Would go again!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It's a very nice place with a friendly service and so good healthy food. I just felt like "home" and offcourse i would love to go again and again.. :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I came here for Brunch on Monday night. I've always wanted to try this place based on their solid star reviews on here. Service was friendly & pretty fast, great food - fabulous, great, relaxed ambiance.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I visited the new Green Smile at Götgatan with a friend who got so happy to see ACAI BOWL on the street-standing menu at 24kr
We went in without hearing "welcome", we asked for an acai bowl and the man attending the store said it costed 89kr. After asking about the information given outside, he then said that those are the little ones. So we decided to get one of those! Paid using swish.

My friend then noticed that the man was mixing milk with oat-milk into the mixture. Both my friend and I got worried and asked him to stop. I am lactose intolerant and milk protein allergic.
We kindly asked him if it was possible to do the bowl without milk or any lactose. He said: "No, that is not how it is done". We ended up arguing on which places in Stockholm do offer bowls or food according to allergies or food preferences to which he thought was not correct.

Both me and my friend asked him to replace with another of the menu offerings as we had already paid.
He offered juices (10kr each), so basically he got 6kr extra in the pocket.

NEVER COMING BACK, NOR RECOMMENDING!

Date of visit: October 2017
Green_Smile_Team, General Manager at Green Smile, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

I am sorry for your bad experience in there but Not Us Please
we have no place in there its other place and people have the name but that's really bad for us in Sankt eriksgatan.

i wish you have the best day

Regards
Green Smile Team

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Green Smile is a great place to chill out, to have a nice salad of your own wishes and a healthy fresh pressed juice. The owner of Green Smile is a very nice person who will certainly make you smile! Thank you for that great experience. <3

Date of visit: April 2017

thank you so much and we glad to serve you all the time