1,425 results
All reviews department store greta garbo art deco style flower market concert hall beautiful hotel central location cocktail bar nice bar location is great junior suite amazing breakfast without windows shopping area business trip arlanda express small room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived after a very long flight from Brisbane via Bangkok at 8am and checked in although checking time is after 3pm staff found a room at 930am.
The room we booked was a little small but we managed and dealt with the matter.
Would recommend this hotel and thanks to the staff for helping.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is cute and in a convenient location. Unfortunately, none of that can justify the lack of cleanliness in the rooms and the poor service. We arrived to find the bathtub and the bathroom floor covered in hair. We could not raise this with the staff until a couple of days later, when (despite the room having been supposedly serviced twice) the hairs were still there. At breakfast, whenever we would get up from our table to help ourselves to the buffet, our table would be cleared, even when we left food and drinks. One time they even took our room key. When we asked why, the staff were extremely rude and unapologetic. Such a waste of food and very unpleasant to have to look for a new table each and every time we got up.

Stockholm has plenty of delightful, CLEAN, decently priced places to stay where staff actually make you feel welcome - don't bother with this one.

Room Tip: Supposedly, rooms on lower floors are larger.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank localolahk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just returned from a 2 night stay at the Haymarket hotel and was not overly impressed with the whole experience in general.
I have family in Stockholm so travel to the city twice a year and usually stay in the Sheraton Hotel but thought I would switch it up this time around as the hotel has a lovely theme and website etc. The rooms are by far very small even by Premier inn standard, baring in mind I stayed in a large double I would be scared to see what the standard rooms are like. I requested a room change as I literally couldn't open the bathroom door and wardrobe door at the same time- the corridor was so narrow.
The second room was better but only just, nothing special. The member of staff who escorted me to my second room even agreed that the rooms are very small and most people request a room change!
There is basically no room service at the hotel which I found very peculiar, I did speak to a few members of staff however no success, there is also only 2 English channels (news and fashion tv) and no films to buy.
I had read previous reviews regarding the crazy chaotic breakfast but I had underestimated how bad it could be- It's bad.
Long story short- I am returning to the Sheraton from now on!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A gorgeous hotel, with some opportunity to improve.

At first, I thought it was odd that I had to indicate whether I wanted a window. Now I understand. This hotel was beautifully renovated-- used to be a department store--and the attention to decorative detail was impressive. That said, the attention to the layout was not. My room was too small. There was a wardrobe in the hallway of the room, which meant you couldn't open the bathroom door if the wardrobe was open. The wardrobe was too small to hold my suitcase so I kept it on the luggage rack in front of the door, but that blocked the doorway. I peeked in a neighboring room and it didn't have this problem (but maybe it didn't have a window?) so I would gently suggest alterations to the layout of any room like mine, 636.

Pros: the customer service was excellent, the included breakfast was spectacular, the cocktails were especially good, the bed was comfortable, the room was gorgeous and most of all, the location could not be beat; I was in the heart of Stockholm.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This Scandic hotel is trying to be a signature hotel... Whatever that means. But I think they are failing big time. Check in was painfully slow, veeeeery slow. Not cool. And I must have missed something while booking as I was assigned a room without a window. A dungeon! A mistake that I will never repeat. Not worth the money.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business