1,237 results
All reviews a business class room great hotel rooms are huge train station business hotel nice bathroom visit malmo family room city centre oresund bridge breakfast buffet is hotel is located old town great breakfast copenhagen airport business trip yogurt
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I've had an excellent stay at the Radisson Blu in Malmo. The rooms are really big. The staff has done their best to respond to all of my questions. The breakfast buffet is awesome! Plan on a late lunch after the buffet. I arrived at the train station, Malmo C (Malmo Central) from the Copenhagen airport. A very easy trip. The hotel was walking distance for me, with wheeled luggage as it was not raining. My phone did not immediately work on arriving in Malmo, so I suggest printing out a map beforehand. Proximity to the train worked out great for my day trips.
Again, the rooms are big. They have the desk in a nook near the window which separated it a little from the rest of the room so work did not distract others. The desk had a great view, and an openable window for fresh air. As the room is so big, I was not able to work at the desk and connect my laptop to the TV for a second monitor without moving away from the window. There are plenty of accessible outlets in the room.
WiFi was pretty good. I measured 25Mbps down and 15Mbps up, although on one evening my access dropped to zero for an extended period of time. Looks like they need to configure WiFi quality of service so heavy bandwidth users on the floor don't lock out others.
The bathroom was well lit. My room had a walk-in shower. There is a fridge and an electric kettle for tea. Upgrading to a business room includes a Nespresso machine. The irons do not have steam, which was a surprise, so pick up a misting bottle.
The fitness room was excellent. It has a great view of the garden, although the stationary exercise bikes could be turned around to face the windows. There was a free-weight set, treadmills, and a number of cabled weight machines. All equipment was by TechnoGym. The locker rooms have showers and a sauna. I used the treadmills. They do not have heart-rate sensors.
I would definitely go here again, and recommend it to others. Everything in Malmo is walkable, and the train station is right there for anything further away. Views from the hotel are great!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Navigate825366, Receptionist at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!
On behalf of our team we want to thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us! We are also very grateful for your constructive and informative comments! We hope you will visit us again in the future!

Kind regards, Paula Petersson, Guest Relations, Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmö

Reviewed 24 September 2018

First time at the Radisson Blu Malmo. This hotel is a little bit off from the town center - a good 10-minute walk to where the great restaurants and shops are. Having said, it is in a somewhat quieter location and away from tourist crowd and noise. Front desk staff is professional and efficient upon check-in/check-out. The property is decorated in a similar fashion like all other Radisson Blu but this hotel feels a little bit subpar when it comes to guestrooms. Room is spacious and adequately decorated with mid-century style furnishings but the color tone is dark which makes it feel less pleasant. Bathroom is a decent size with lots of light and definitely functional although I am not a big fan of black and white tiles in the bathroom. Overall, the guestroom is acceptable but just not as nice as some other Radisson Blu I have used in the past. Breakfast is included in price and the dining area is nicely layout with great natural light. Buffet breakfast, unfortunately is mediocre to say the least, somewhat dull with less interesting food items. I booked this hotel pre-paid thinking it would be cheaper but found out later the price is actually higher than many other hotels in town. Considering the value, I am not convinced this particular Radisson Blu is really the best choice. I visit Malmo once or twice a year and stayed at the Renaissance last time (changed to a local chain called Elite Hotel Aldon now) and it was a much better hotel in all aspects. I think I would most definitely choose another hotel on my next trip back to Malmo.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is more than I expected.
I got my room upgraded. The room was very huge for single guest. The lights in the room was very terrific. And I could switch on & off them on my bed.
The interior of the hotel is so modernized. The breakfast was cool! Lobby is spacious and at which there are comfort chairs to sit.
I stayed here on Friday night with a festival in Malmö. Thanks to its location a little bit from the city center, it was not noisy.
10 minutes walking distance from the Central station.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Radisson B, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We always strive to maintain an exceptional level of customer care so we are very pleased that we were able to meet your expectaions! We hope you will visit us at Radisson Blu Hotel Malmö again very soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with genuine friendly staff. We had a Premium room which is really big and the bed was comfy and the room clean. This is the third time we stayed at this hotel and will book this again when we visit Malmö next time. Breakfast was good as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
NicholinaB1, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your lovely rating.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel. You are most welcome back to us at Radisson Blu Hotel for your next visit in Malmö.
Kind regards,
Nicholina Björkstrand, Front Office Manager, Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmö

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well situated , between train station and city center. In front of the hotel you can find a verry nice bakery.
The staff is verry nice and attentive.
The rooms are pretty big and nice.
Bathroom is clean and big.
The breakfast was quite good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Nicholina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you very much for your kind comments and lovely rating!
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our service and our hotel, I will forward this message to my colleagues.
You are most welcome back to Radisson Blu Malmö.

Kind regards,