All reviews nice hotel lilla torg hotel is located train station decent size nice staff lovely city breakfast was amazing old town late check city centre comfortable rooms excellent location per day two nights a great stay enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Despite being a Diamond member of the Best Western Rewards member, I was not given a complimentary room upgrade or even a staff member thanking me for my loyalty. The staff member checking us in overnight was impatient and unpleasant. After showing him my confirmation number on my phone, he rudely said, "Ugh, can't you just tell me your name?" I should not have to make an extra effort to make my check-in experience smoother, that is literally his job and especially as a Diamond member. I also have elite status in other hotel chains and they go out of their way to show their appreciation for my loyalty. The staff members of competitor hotel chains are extremely professional and go out of their way to make my stays pleasant. When I asked about the room upgrade at the Best Western Malmö, the staff member again acted impatient (despite there being no other clients within sight in the lobby at 1AM) and said, "No, there's no point. The hotel is full of tourists anyway." He said this without even checking to see if there were other rooms available. He also did not try to make up for this disappointment in any other way by offering a late check out or some complimentary refreshments or even a pleasant attitude. I am very disappointed by this experience and may avoid booking with Best Western in the future. Better training is needed for the staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank traveler24371
AntonHallstrom, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Zhou,
Thank you for the nice conversation we have had about your experience and please again accept our appoligies from the entire staff team. As you mention, our loyal Diamond guests are our most valued guest and we usually go out of our way to make them feel at home. I am so very sorry you where not treated with the respect or guest service you deserve.

I hope you could consider giving us another chance for us to show that we can do better.

Anton Hallstrom

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel located at the heart of Malmo , great location , comfortable rooms , nice stuff. There was nice touch at the room we stayed - 3 plush puppies on the bed - romantic and sweet. Never saw something like this in the room . The breakfast was good not great for my personal opinion.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
AntonHallstrom, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Danny,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback!
Fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our small mascot doggs in our room:-).

All the staff wish you a warm welcome back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We arrived early, but were welcomed and given an upgraded room, so we had a good start. The room was a suite with separate bedroom. The bedroom was light and airy and although the room overlooked an internal courtyard, it had a pleasant aspect and was quiet. As the hotel is in a pedestrianised area, the best arrangement for parking the car was to use the hotel's underground car park. This seemed expensive (about 200 Sw Kr per day) but it seems to be the going rate in Malmo. The hotel is in the centre of Malmo and within easy reach of the main sights - harbour, railway station, local restaurants etc. We walked to the railway station & caught a train to Copenhagen (220Sw Kr return) much cheaper than staying at an expensive hotel in Denmark.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
AntonHallstrom, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madame,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for staying with us! It was really a pleasure having you and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Garage available at the hotel which feels good and safe. Good breakfast which includes most food you can expect. Clean room but not a very big room but still ok. Nice restaurants in the area and relatively safe nebourood.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear thufvan,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback!
Seems like you had pleasant stay at the hotel and in Malmö and we are very glad to hear.

We which you a very warm welcome back!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Big room with a clean and spacious bathroom. Couldn't have stayed better. In the middle of the Old City. The breakfast was perfect. And of course the stuff was very friendly. Next time in Malmö we choose this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennie B, Quality Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Jan,
how lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay and want to revisit! THANK YOU for sharing your experience with other travelers. The staff is very important for the overall impression, we are so happy to have such friendly coworkers.
We wish you a great summer and hope to see you back in Malmö soon again.
Jennie Berne