Surf Motel(Umdloti)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
Fairlight Beach House(Umdloti)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
  • Beachfront
US$55
  • Pool
Sorgente(Umdloti)
Lazy Lizard(Umdloti)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreathtaking viewsacross the roadmaking us feeltahitiwaterfrontflatapartmentbeachesunitssorgentekeysseafacilities
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Had a great time. No issues at all. Excellent service. Close to the beach. highly recommended. Very Nice place and lovely pool and garden area. Needs more kids channels.Will definitely be going back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We rented through Umdloti and have been spending holidays in Umdloti twice a year for the past 10 years. This time we stayed in 6 Mollorca - Great Location in a beautiful apartment block... but the flat is not well maintained. I've stayed in other units in Mollorca before and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. 6 Mollorca however was not HYGIENIC. The toilet in the main bedroom had bad stains on it, which made me feel so uncomfortable, the shower in the main bedroom needs a new shower head or else prepare yourself for a very uncomfortable shower. The flat has a very bad damp smell which leaves your hair and clothes smelling bad. The flat was very dusty and it was a very unpleasant stay. Runny noses and sneezing is not what you want on a holiday. No cellphone reception

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I am from Vryheid and whenever I go to Durban I always book my accommodation with Umloti lettings very helpful and friendly staff always help to get the best accommodation that I required,
stayed in three different apartments all was extremely neat beautiful place very spacious , my kids love it cause the beach is just across the road

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018

From the first communication Umdloti Letting was very friendly, very quick to respond and helpful. I can highly recommend their services to anyone. Well done and thank you! Thanks to Henriette! We have been using Umdloti Letting for 6 or more occations and they always were very efficient!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to relax and unwind , great restaurants in the area , good coffee shops , nice walks on the beach and along the promenade. Close enough to Durban to spend the day .
Recommend a meal at la Casa Nostra , especially the asparagus dish and calamari.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
David D, Manager at Umdloti Letting & Sales, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed the restaurants in Umdloti as well, we really are lucky to have them.

Look forward to seeing you again soon!