All reviews within walking distance decent hotel comfortable beds wifi worked well scrambled eggs one night lobby city breakfast university reception
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Had booked a family suite, and that was a really nice size for s family of four. However, the room turned in towards an outside restaurant, which did not allow air into the room (it was two really hot nights) and the first night they had loud live music from 4-10 pm.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel, rather newly renowated. The bathroom was even quite stylish.

We got a room with 6 beds, no windows (knew that when booking) and no air conditioning. It was 30 c outside and not less inside. After asking twice we got an extra fan to our room that helped a bit. Prices are rather cheap so still ok for a budget traveller. Would not recommend in a heat wave of a century though, but otherwise ok.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Umeå on Tuesday to see the northern lights and oh was I lucky! The sight was incredible. Stayed just one night. Rooms are small but nice and clean. Only minus is that they have carpeted floors which just don’t seem that hygienic. My room didn’t have a window, but that is optional and since I only stayed one night I went for the more economical offer. Breakfast was great, had everything you might want. The girl who checked me in was super friendly and helpful with directions.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We only stayed for a night on our way to the north. But, the place was great, it has a clean room and bathroom for 4 people room. Although the staff at the reception wasn't as friendly as I would have liked, they were alright.
The breakfast was a good one and the location was great for road travelers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RuthA1063
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I traveled to umeå to write an exam in umeå university, this hotel was among the cheapest when i searched, staff are friendly and rooms are clean and cozy, breakfast is acceptable, the only problem was that it was middle of the winter and i felt it very cold at nights! But it may be because of my exam stress!

Stayed: December 2017