I was in CampAdventure for 5 days with thee friends.
The experience was great.
The cabins where well equipped and warm. The wifi signal was very poor though.
The location was perfect. Located just beside the river and right after crossing it you find a little village with the Ice Hotel, a Coops shop and more.
The staff in CampAdventure are very nice. We specially treated with Tomas and Daniel. Great people.
The activities that CampAdventure offers are great. We did 3:
- Ice Fishing: We took the snowmobiles and went to a part of the river where we Ice fished for an hour or so while we had coffee. We didn't catch anything though XD.
- SnowMobiles 60 Km. This was spectacular. A snobmible trip into the wild passing through woods, over rivers and lakes with amazing views. It was the best activity.
- Dogsleds at night time. It was so fun to drive the dogsleds and it is a must for me BUT... the dogsleds company is a subcontract company of CampAdventure and their clothing are not as good as CampAdventure. You could feel the cold in your feet as soon as you put your feet on the snow. Bad boots and bad gloves. It was -20 degrees and it was super painful. It killed the fun for so many people. I enjoyed it yet though.
- Northern lights: We were so lucky and could watch them every night. Perfect location to see them.
Overall: Super nice experience and I'm thinking to go back in summer time since the place is completely different by then and still spectacular.
Thanks a lot CampAdventure for this incredible experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your CampAdventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.