All reviews camp adventure moose safari snowmobile tour ice hotel frozen lake northern lights awesome experience his colleague perfect location ice fishing best deal deep snow saturday morning hot drinks tomas cabin activities
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed at a cabin in the middle of the woods next to a lake with 10 friends for a couple days and had a beyond amazing experience. Tomas (the host) was incredibly friendly and showed us around well, the cabin really gives you an into the wild feel and is situated in a wonderful location. We got to enjoy the Northern Lights on our final day outside our cabin on the lake with chairs, blankets and hot drinks watching for hours.

All in all, I (or better we) really had the trip of a lifetime!

Room Tip: Choose the 10 person cabin in the woods!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Three of my friends and I went on a trip to Kiruna and stayed at Camp Adventure. We booked a four bedded cabin which had a kitchen unit and a good sized bathroom. Thomas collected us from the airport and brought us to the supermarket showing us all the attractions along the way. After the first night Thomas upgraded us to the six bedded cabin which was so so nice. We had our own sauna and fire place. We had a big dinning area, kitchen and living area. It was very cosy. On our first day Thomas took us snowmobiling. He provided the overalls, gloves etc. It was unbelievable. We spend four or five hours snowmobiling in total. Along the way we stopped at one of his other cabins and had a bbq. The following day we went dog sleighing. Thomas dropped us of and picked us off from the sleighing.
Overall we all had a brilliant experience all thanks to Thomas. I would highly recommend Camp Adventure!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2016

We had an excellent time in Kiruna thanks to Tomas at Camp Adventure. The camp itself is the best location if you would like to be able to walk to the Ice Hotel and see some reindeer across a lake. The most amazing part of the camp are the tours though. Tomas really seems to be invested in you truly enjoying your adventures in the North and it really does make all the difference. As an added bonus we saw the aurora thanks to him giving us a heads up!

Room Tip: check whether the cabin you are staying in has an oven before you arrive and do your food shopping
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2016

So, I just arrived today back from Sweden and Kiruna, after spending about 3 days at Thomas' lodge with a group, and I can honestly say that is was one of the best experiences I have had when it comes to experiencing a place. A place Lappland has always seemed like a dream place to me, but seeing it up close was even more amazing. Thomas took great care of us, organizing things for us, telling us stories, and letting us experience what he lives. Despite maybe a couple of issues about our group, I think Thomas' had admirable patience and always kept his cool. The place we stayed at was extremely cute in my opinion, with little decorations here and there you don't see often, I cannot think of an issue with any of the cabins. Thomas' hospitality and activities are something few people manage to have the chance to experience, and I hope to see him again some time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2016

everything was perfect ! We had our private cabin near the frozen river with our private sauna. Tomas is always there when you need him and always ready to take you on some good back country adventure

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends