Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Splendid tour

Me and my friends had a great time on a tour. Beautiful view of the cliffs, sunny weather and great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MartaIndia
Ireland
Amazing trip! Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
882anthonyh882
Galway, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Carrick
from US$48.19
More Info
from US$510.08
More Info
All reviews great trip sliabh liag local knowledge great captain quick dip two hours great value for money great stories his son bucket list life jackets highlight of our trip stunning views sunny day paddy skipper teelin
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed this so much, seeing the cliffs and coast from underneath gives a spectacular view. A couple of the brave ones had a quick dip in the water in a beautiful cove. Paddy was friendly and gave some history along the way. Highly recommend this way of experiencing Slieve Liag cliffs!

Date of experience: June 2022
1  Thank 882anthonyh882
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience - unusually fabulous day, intriguing cliffs and to crown it all, lots of dolphins, some coming very close to the boat. If you can, travel on the prow of thd boat, holding on tightly! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 7 May 2022

Booked this trip as part of a weekend away for family birthday celebration as we were staying in the area.
I’m so glad I did as it was the highlight of a wonderful weekend,
There was 8 in our group and as they split up the numbers over two boats, we ended up with the boat to ourselves.
The tour guide was excellent and the scenery just fantastic.
What made the trip for me was the dolphins joining the boats for a time which we hadn’t been expecting and of course is not guaranteed but was just amazing.
Paddy was engaging, friendly and full of knowledge of the area.
Certainly the best boat trip I’ve ever been on.

Date of experience: April 2022
1  Thank sarahsD4720PF
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour. I've seen the cliffs several times from above, but this is a great perspective. Paddy was great and very informative. I would definitely do this again

Date of experience: May 2022
1  Thank salennon508
Reviewed 6 April 2022 via mobile

We were a group of 12 friends and had a great experience. Paddy was brilliant to deal with and we had great banter and craic on the boat trip with him. Paddy was informative and told us about the cliffs and other local history. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: June 2021